WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

couldnt tell all of that in the pics i posted

he needs the beard to make it convincing and to be honest,some scenes in thor1 where his beard looks weird

He was turning it around already for a few years before that. Getting good reviews for his work in A Scanner Darkly and Zodiac.

For Cap, I remember I was on Team Scott Porter. Wanted my man Jason Street to take up the mantle :lol:

RDJ's acting ability was never in question.. it was just the other stuff that went with him or if the baggage would be too much to make your lead guy.. only reason they had doubts, was the other stuff

i cant even remember who i wanted for cap, but it definitely wasnt evans or jim halpert.. it's like superman, you gotta convey alot with a little bit.. you can either do it well, like evans did or do it boring as alot of white dudes with a crew cut that hit the gym could.. but you still gotta meet the basic criteria of being able to be that believable leader, someone who convey some level of faith with very little

whereas with batman you just gotta be able to pull off brooding and you're not called upon to necessarily lead or convey hope

A06E50A8-F72D-4DA1-92B0-657EA3A8BBEC.gif

couldnt tell all of that in the pics i posted

he needs the beard to make it convincing and to be honest,some scenes in thor1 where his beard looks weird

honestly, i didnt even remember seeing dude in that movie.. i just went and looked him up after i saw he was cast for the role and then was like "o i get it"

but yea.. the ultra blonde they pulled wasnt a good look, especially the eyebrows.. but problem is you're trying find an actor who can pull off looking like a TE but with that surfer thing going same time.. sure there are taller white actors, but they'll look like QBs

I need my GotG closure. The only thing that bothers me right now is we got to wait till Gunn does suicide squad 2 first.

With Captain Marvel doing the numbers it just did, Eternals being green lit, Bautista not knowing how to shut up and of course #F4byke it may be safe to say that Endgame will be the last time we see the Guardians of the Galaxy. Can’t say I’m upset with how much I hated Guardians 1 but I absolutely adored Guardians 2 however. The group shot scene into Mantis getting hit is beautifully shot with Karen Gillian being the MVP for that cool *** snuff she did out of nowhere. What corner was she hanging out on before she shot that scene? :lol: She looked in the camera and everything. Improv game on 10

Who’s got that lamekilla post admitting he was wrong?

they need to make Thor be a replacement for one of the guardians (not rocket).

i think if they did that for Guardians 3 it would have the potential to be in my top 3

Back
Top Bottom