WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

RDJ was perfect for Tony as was Evans for Cap
as was Hemsworth for Thor
like.. perfect to a damn T
don't think one casting was moreso on point than the other
but the fact that RDJ real life had drug issues parallels to Stark's alcohol issues lol

Lol at people being upset they showed tony back. Like he was gonna be lost in space all movie

Also, lol at people not believing anything in the trailer

Maybe there is no endgame movie? What if it’s all fake???? Like you buy tickets, show up and they don’t show anything bc movie never existed?

Lol at people being upset they showed tony back. Like he was gonna be lost in space all movie

Also, lol at people not believing anything in the trailer

Maybe there is no endgame movie? What if it’s all fake???? Like you buy tickets, show up and they don’t show anything bc movie never existed?
:lol:
dudes are psycho-analyzing and picking apart every frame of the trailer lmao
think it has a lot to do with hulk being in that wakanda scene in IW trailer but as we saw he never hulked out after getting bopped by Thanos

Hems NOW is but in Thor 1 it was kinda odd. Evans was always good imo

hems always had the look.. it was just whether dude could act and pull off the character.. only thing off about thor 1 was the eyebrows

and evans wasnt THAT or a couple of the other casting choices from day 1.. yall gotta remember what he was coming off of career wise, he was like watered down ryan reynolds

yes now evans is cap.. but back then when he was coming off of 'not another teen movie' and those 2 F4 movies, THEN there were definitely questions

before evans was cap.. these were his most notable roles:

not-another-teen-movie.jpg

MV5BMTYxMzIzODcxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDYyMzIyMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1317,1000_AL_.jpg

giphy.gif

Chris-in-Scott-Pilgrim-vs-The-World-chris-evans-11895099-400-216.jpg

Hems NOW is but in Thor 1 it was kinda odd. Evans was always good imo

thought he fit well as thor since day 1

i think it was more character writing than anything

Me as well. I like Thor 1. You appreciate him in Thor 1 even more because of his story arc throughout the MCU: The man who wanted to be king, then realized he wasn't deserving nor ready to be king, only to having to be king of a now endangered species.

Not to downplay Evans, but he played the role of a soldier all the way through. There was way more room for growth in Hemsworth role than Evans.

Last edited:
hems always had the look.. it was just whether dude could act and pull off the character.. only thing off about thor 1 was the eyebrows

and evans wasnt THAT or a couple of the other casting choices from day 1.. yall gotta remember what he was coming off of career wise, he was like watered down ryan reynolds

yes now evans is cap.. but back then when he was coming off of 'not another teen movie' and those 2 F4 movies, THEN there were definitely questions
Yes wasn’t bad but the character was still in flux. Cap has been what he is. Not talking about character development either

the problem with evans going in and it was the same thing for jim halpert who was also in the running, we had no clue if either could pull off the being serious AND an authority figure needed plus the whole military aspect of the character

same goes for ryan reynolds, for example.. guys we just saw doing specific things acting wise

whereas with RDJ, dude's life basically is tony's on top of looking like the character.. famous father, really good at something from a young age, substance issues/life issues

Yes wasn’t bad but the character was still in flux. Cap has been what he is. Not talking about character development either

yea.. im just talking about when i look at the character in the comic and i can draft any actor to just look like the, hemsworth would be high on the list

like when you look at the guy and they say, they were cast as so so you just go "yea that makes sense"

like one of the few mistakes about zodiac is who the cast as the main dude.. this is arthur leigh allen's actual mugshot:
nintchdbpict000403491111.jpg

who should have been cast:

chris%20bauer.jpg

I mean you can praise acting range all you want but as a fan I'm gonna have to learn towards Tony only because the role was literally written for him.

and because of that I think that's why we got the best damn Tony stark

yeah tony and RDJ are pretty much one in the same for all i know lol

he basically playing himself in MCU which makes it so damn good :lol:

and I don't think RDJ is THAT much Tony. I mean he's more than any MCU character for sure.

but if you follow him on social media he's a WEIRD guy, like out there.

Tony is very ALPHA and tech genius etc, take a look at RDJ in real life and he's none of that lol

ajnm_P3F_400x400.jpg

^^^ his twitter pic lol

Hemsworth's look was never in question.

It's about his personality. Throughout the mcu movies they kept fine tuning his personality until they got the right mix in Ragnarok.

From day one, they had Cap's personality right.

That was what blastercombo was talking about.

Hemsworth's look was never in question.

It's about his personality. Throughout the mcu movies they kept fine tuning his personality until they got the right mix in Ragnarok.

From day one, they had Cap's personality right.

I mean he's not a complex dude. "Yes, sir" is all it takes

Back
Top Bottom