WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

yeah tony and RDJ are pretty much one in the same for all i know lol

he basically playing himself in MCU which makes it so damn good :lol:
Other than height it's a spot on character. When I read a comic now the characters sound like the actors in my head :rofl:

Prior to the birth of the mcu, Tony Stark in the comics was more of an a hole and alcohol abuser

Then the mcu came along and they started writing the character in the comics to be more like RDJ 's portrayal

So it makes sense when you read the comics now that you can hear the actor in your head.

Last edited:
Hemsworth's look was never in question.
ib6mikm9w7j11.jpg

Just getting rid of Powder Thor.

RDJ was a drug/alcohol abuser before he turned it around for the Stark part?

i think he was an ahole during those times too

ib6mikm9w7j11.jpg

Just getting rid of Powder Thor.
I mean the actor's look wasn't in question.

You can see Hemsworth in street clothes walking down the street minding his own business and just know he can play Thor.

They screwed up his makeup in Thor 1 though.

nah, if i see mr kirk in the streets, i never would think he can be thor.. maybe cap

georgekirkback-chair.jpg

Shoot I saw Hemsworth in the movie The Perfect Getaway. My pops and I thought he would be a good Thor aesthetic wise.

He was turning it around already for a few years before that. Getting good reviews for his work in A Scanner Darkly and Zodiac.

For Cap, I remember I was on Team Scott Porter. Wanted my man Jason Street to take up the mantle :lol:

yea.. he was pretty notorious for his antics

basically just swap what they actually do and they're pretty close to being the same guys.. his dad was a famous guy in hollywood, RDJ had success in the same field when he was young, RDJ was able to eclipse him in that same world and then you have all the lifestyle stuff

i mean he might have calmed down a ton now, but dude was wild back in the day

nah, if i see mr kirk in the streets, i never would think he can be thor.. maybe cap

georgekirkback-chair.jpg

nah man.. 6'4 australian white dude with blonde hair and some build to him, he had the look.. it was just if he could pull off the actual acting, since i hadnt seen him in anything other than that movie and even that i didnt catch it til it was being referenced for him being thor

Back
Top Bottom