WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Hulk was ****ing hilarious in Ragnarok :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Baby arms, Thor like smoldering fire, throwing that sharp *** shield, etc.

Real good rewatch.

It would've been mad ballsy if they had added a lesbian romance between Carol and Maria.

These lames would've been forever MAD.

damn this was only your 2nd watch?

movie gets better every time.

for me it’s the funniest MCU movie and i have it 2/3 best
nah thor 3 was trash

No interest to see CM....

I must have watched Infintiy War 20 times... and Thanos is one hell of an interesting villian

Haven't seen Captain Marvel yet, waiting to watch with my girl. Tempted to just read the Wiki tbh. I've already watched all the Youtube segments about Endgame that contain all sorts of CM spoilers

Yeah whatever tier Antman and Doctor Strange are on, Captain Marvel should be below that tier. This was an okay movie, not terrible but I don't feel the need to watch it a second time.

other than Wolverine & Deadpool, do you fellas see Disney giving any other x-men related characters their own movie?
D33E172C-10BE-40A1-9791-14D792B82EA2.jpeg

nah thor 3 was trash
Nah, most of you're opinions are trash.

other than Wolverine & Deadpool, do you fellas see Disney giving any other x-men related characters their own movie?
D33E172C-10BE-40A1-9791-14D792B82EA2.jpeg
Nah.

Main crutch of the X-Men. They're mainly functioning best as a team. Most can't carry a solo comic let alone a solo movie. That's how it is with most niche teams.

damn y'all wasn't messing with Strange like that?

I thought it was dope because all the magic
And my girl is a huge Harry Potter fan so she liked it too :lol:

I liked Dr Strange better in IW than in his own movie lol

Dr Strange didn't do it for me. It's one of the rare mcu movies I've only seen once. There aren't too many of those. Gotta say that I watch most mcu movies at least twice.

Some new spoilers

https://niketalk.com/posts/31453076/

i come in peace
ur ranking is trash
Yours are worse.

I usually ignore them.

damn y'all wasn't messing with Strange like that?

I thought it was dope because all the magic
And my girl is a huge Harry Potter fan so she liked it too :lol:
I like Dr. Strange. Ive grown to like it more but it's like middle of the midtier movies.

Obviously better than Ant-Man but not GotG. After seeing CM I got it slightly ahead just cuz there was no forced humor in it for me. To me those 2 movies are almost equal the way you can compare the weaknesses and strengths. No big villain for CM but look @ the final act with Dormammu in DS. Only so many times you can watch Strange coming to bargain.

Back
Top Bottom