WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Reading that article makes you realize how long they've been working on infinity war and end game

And it was still a constant work in progress too.

To the point where the writers were still doing rewrites after shooting

When the hell is Dark Phoenix coming out anything?

Since the aquisition is in its last steps I heard that the movie will be released under Disney is that true still?

Disney will released but under the Fox banner iirc since they are keeping that moniker for some for their projects

Peele can probably pull off a Ghost Rider OT Blade movie....o don’t think he would dip into CBMs though, he’s on track to becoming this eras Carpenter/Craven

A genre that is so complicated to actually make great movies in nowadays, dude is 2/2 in masterpieces of suspense....happy for him.

I'll be there opening night for Dark Phoenix, just like I am for any other Marvel comic flick

original.gif

B0C90FE5-715C-4FF7-A5A3-873CF698B8A0.gif

Was watching Black Panther last night in 4K and this scene was that much more beautiful.

As a man who lost both parents, I always get misty eyed during this scene. Lost my dad at 18 and my mom at 23 and I'm still not ready to be without them. Adulting is tough :frown:

Peele can probably pull off a Ghost Rider OT Blade movie....o don’t think he would dip into CBMs though, he’s on track to becoming this eras Carpenter/Craven

A genre that is so complicated to actually make great movies in nowadays, dude is 2/2 in masterpieces of suspense....happy for him.

isnt his new movie coming out this week?

and we aint knocking him for his involvement to whatever degree in keanu and his show?

Watched CM a second time with my sis it was better the second time but it has some dull moments. Whatever cant complain on a free viewing.

The score, at the end, from the point Cap says "Oh God" (chills and tears each time) to the title in the end credits fading is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom