WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Well apparently MAJOR spoilers are out for endgame including deaths and huge plot points. So I guess I'm off the net for a month
ruh roh
yall better not post any of that in here

even with spoiler tags lol

i went into IW completely blind and was GRATEFUL
Guarantee lamekilla will post something without putting it in spoilers.
Man, I created an entire spoiler thread where you can spoil anything freely just to avoid this whining and clutching of pearls.

C'mon now. Get it together.

Probably make him a holocaust victim that has time traveled.

Cap had the pass cuz you can just keep him in ice for longer. I spoke about it before but Magneto was living all those decades. Right now he's suppose to be like 89. So unless he's got a secondary mutation that grants him eternal youth they're gonna havs to get creative.

Maybe introduce the Joseph plot or transfer him consciousness to that younger clone body.

Or Charles transferred his subconscious a la X-Men 3.

Man, I created an entire spoiler thread where you can spoil anything freely just to avoid this whining and clutching of pearls.

C'mon now. Get it together.
always gonna be someone that forgets to spoiler or they are replying to a spoiler without spoiler tag :lol:

Would Vibranium do any good against adamantium? I know both are described as indestructible to a point. But isn't one harder than the other?
Adamntium is harder but vibranium absorbs energy, including kinetic energy.

I think there's one or two instances of adamntium breaking vibranium but its rare.

Comic shop sent me this nice poster of Thor with my recent order.
87626F14-5849-4EA3-B373-5898A6E70F2D.jpeg

Guarantee lamekilla will post something without putting it in spoilers.

3B52CB76-46E1-4821-BB00-73D6F166ECD0.gif

I’ve seen them already. They’re fake. After me and a lot of 4chan got duped by that initial Captain Marvel spoiler I’m screening spoilers more thoroughly. It’s too early for their to be details on who dies and how. The most you can get this early on is action set pieces. We won’t have Endgame spoilers for another 3-4 weeks. But when we do...

“Be afraid”

5658FD7C-7D5B-40B6-98CA-4D9101CA4B09.jpeg

I know my Capcom heads got that. If not don’t try and jump on the bandwagon cause the Russo’s might make you after this film :nerd:

I doubt much about the amount of spoilers that'll be accurate for End Game

Like maybe a quarter of IW spoilers were correct and Marvel is even more secretive about End Game than IW so...

Probably the spoiler that impressed me the most was Red Skull guarding the soul stone.

Back
Top Bottom