WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Mutants still resonate with with all the groups you mentioned, including Blacks and Jewish people. IMO I imagine the MCU will show, or at least elude to, mutants doing everything from immigrating to countries, fleeing mutant hostile places, being profiled and killed wrongfully, to put in camps and branded, just to paint a picture showing parallels between mutant treatment and human treatment of all people.
I agree with this innthe metaphorical portrayal of mutants I was speaking more from the standpoint of how they'll integrate mutants in to the MCU. Given whats topical (obviously not saying racism towards black ppl and anti-semitism isnt unfortunately still relevant) that they would go that way in comparisons and themes since I'm not sure they can just go mutants always existed and ppl were always bigoted against them. However, discrimination towards Muslims and illegal immigrants is unique in the irrational hatred held for them in that they are seenbas foreigners, invaders, other to an extreme extent, those who dont belong, representing the threat of replacing them, etc.

It may just be easier to use that concept instead of this group of ppl who were always here are being singled out as less than, subhuman, and all of the bull **** they conjure up to target black ppl and jews.

Not saying they can't do it how they originally did it or do a broad spectrum but just for the purpose of introducing them in to the MCU as it currently exists.

Captain Marvel: Feige Isn't Ruling Out a Secret Invasion

When asked if their general friendliness meant the Skrulls wouldn't target Earth in the future, Feige explained, “I don’t think it means that at all. I think it means that the Skrulls are as diverse and a multilayered as any other intelligent life form. Certainly like humanity itself. And we happen to see good ones. I think there are probably better ones out there as well, like there are with any fully realized characters."

The First Phases of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Have A New Name:

The Infinity Saga

@Zik
Being that most of their powers developed at puberty or under situations of high duress. The X-gene seems to have always existed. The manner that you explained is similar if not the way most X-men stories go, no? Prejudice isn't unfamiliar in the MCU.

Last edited:
@Zik
Being that most of their powers developed at puberty or under situations of high duress. The X-gene seems to have always existed. The manner that you explained is similar if not the way most X-men stories go, no? Prejudice isn't unfamiliar in the MCU.
It's not just manner of how their powers manifest. Its the history of being a mutant.

Mutants have existed as long as humans have. Thats millions of ppl over a millennia that have their x-gene been active. Where have they all been?

Its why I chose that specific example. Yes prejudice exists in the MCU but it's gonna have to be some tight wiritng to make it all believable and work. If not a couple villains wont work how theyre suppose to nor will the struggle.

Last edited:
Wait. This is fake right

Endgame related

According to some stuff I've read, which I could see making sense

Early on she comes with the same attitude, they have her now and didn't have her the first time.. so a group of them go after thanos on his retirement planet AND get worked, again.. this time with captain marvel.. it's not all of them, but while he was messing with nebula he would talk about his plan and rocket has a way to track the energy signatures given off

They somehow escape or thanos let's them leave.. but then that kicks off them trying use old versions of the stone

I could see it making sense only because it's a combo of some in the group being irrationally confident and just irrational

thats why i think they need to be all black

wolverine could be like ving rhames from rosewood but already communing with the native americans in like the 1700's (part 1)

then malcolmneto and martin xavier can come in like 1900's (part 2)

leading up to creation of the xmen in the 90's (part 3)

all the while introducing ogs like angel and iceman in the first two

then the avengers crossover in the future thru storm and bp (part 4)

According to some stuff I've read, which I could see making sense

Early on she comes with the same attitude, they have her now and didn't have her the first time.. so a group of them go after thanos on his retirement planet AND get worked, again.. this time with captain marvel.. it's not all of them, but while he was messing with nebula he would talk about his plan and rocket has a way to track the energy signatures given off

They somehow escape or thanos let's them leave.. but then that kicks off them trying use old versions of the stone

I could see it making sense only because it's a combo of some in the group being irrationally confident and just irrational

I remember dude from emergency Awesome saying all that.

I remember dude from emergency Awesome saying all that.

Very possible, I watch and read my fair share of stuff.. but watch all his MCU related vids

I think most of what I said, was portions of what people have described from the Disney investors footage

And then leaks from other folks.. can't remember, it's all blending together

It's not just manner of how their powers manifest. Its the history of being a mutant.

Mutants have existed as long as humans have. Thats millions of ppl over a millennia that have their x-gene been active. Where have they all been?

Its why I chose that specific example. Yes orejudice exists in the MCU but it's gonna have to be some tight wiritng to make it all believable and work. If not a couple villains wont work how theyre suppose to nor will the struggle.

Is it unknown at this point that Magneto is Wanda and Pietro's father? The Xavier academy could always be hidden somewhere in northern N.Y. since Fury has a habit of hiding info. Nobody knew about Wakanda for quite a while after all.

Is it unknown at this point that Magneto is Wanda and Pietro's father? The Xavier academy could always be hidden somewhere in northern N.Y. since Fury has a habit of hiding info. Nobody knew about Wakanda for quite a while after all.

Well we don't know how much fury really knew on wakanda, because according to that same movie he knew Tony's father well enough (IM2)

But obviously wakanda itself had a lot to do with that.. also they used the infinity stone as the trigger for SW and QS powers

For me, it's hard to see the irrational hate for mutants in current MCU unless it's blatant stuff.. like with skrulls, they're ugly so it's easy to see people being irrational

If some tall white blonde haired dude(s) show up looking straight out of an Abercrombie magazine, America would have ZERO problems.. that Ragnorak clip of Thor with the fangirls is exactly how it would play out

Well we don't know how much fury really knew on wakanda, because according to that same movie he knew Tony's father well enough (IM2)

But obviously wakanda itself had a lot to do with that.. also they used the infinity stone as the trigger for SW and QS powers

For me, it's hard to see the irrational hate for mutants in current MCU unless it's blatant stuff.. like with skrulls, they're ugly so it's easy to see people being irrational

If some tall white blonde haired dude(s) show up looking straight out of an Abercrombie magazine, America would have ZERO problems.. that Ragnorak clip of Thor with the fangirls is exactly how it would play out

In the cartoon and X2 I think, the hatred came out of fear when their powers manifested (icemans own brother called the cops smh). Make it more akin to LGBT folks, they’re too different and therefore evil and against “nature” (aka God). Friends of Humanity and a good propaganda campaign will have it boiling quickly.

Edit: essentially regular humans will see all these muties popping up quick and be overwhelmed and terrified that these people have wild powers and are going to kill them and eat their babies. Fear = hate = suffering, word to yoda.

In the cartoon and X2 I think, the hatred came out of fear when their powers manifested (icemans own brother called the cops smh). Make it more akin to LGBT folks, they’re too different and therefore evil and against “nature” (aka God). Friends of Humanity and a good propaganda campaign will have it boiling quickly.

Edit: essentially regular humans will see all these muties popping up quick and be overwhelmed and terrified that these people have wild powers and are going to kill them and eat their babies. Fear = hate = suffering, word to yoda.

I get all that.. but I just don't see it when youre considering stuff currently in the MCU world

Like I get people being fearful of hulk.. I get using the 24 hour news to beat up on SW and make her sensitive.. but the world that has been established it's a little too practical to irrationally hate some good looking white people

Funny enough and it never would have happened, but imagine if falcon was the one responsible for the screw up to start CW instead of SW.. that's coulda got dark real quick

I get all that.. but I just don't see it when youre considering stuff currently in the MCU world

Like I get people being fearful of hulk.. I get using the 24 hour news to beat up on SW and make her sensitive.. but the world that has been established it's a little too practical to irrationally hate some good looking white people

Funny enough and it never would have happened, but imagine if falcon was the one responsible for the screw up to start CW instead of SW.. that's coulda got dark real quick

Good points. Come to think of it, ive never thought about the comic book reasoning for mutant hate aside from the obvious prejudice against the “other”, but at the same time superheroes have been around in earth-616 forever. Research time...

The known world didnt know the truth about Wakanda but we dont know about Fury and the rest.

Klaue obviously knew.

Thing is Wakanda is a country. Outside of operatives going rogue its easier to keep that secret.

Mutants pop up all around the world every single day. Xavier would need a team of telepaths constantly searching for new mutants, a super fast strike team abducting them against their will, wiping memories of any who saw the display of powers, healers just in case anyone was hurt, blocking any scientist from ever discovering then-gene somehow, and much more. Then there's powerful mutants who dont want to play along and keep that secret. That's a near impossible task.

As of now its not even clear if they're even going with the angle that Magneto is Wanda's and Pietro's father since their origins are wildly different and they specifically got powers from infinity stones instead of being born with a x-gene. They originally were never the children of Magneto. That was a popular retcon of a retcon in the comics.

The end is near.

Screenshot_20190319-085812_Twitter.jpg

Disney should just bury dark phoenix and new mutants in their streaming service. It'll be interesting to see what they do...

Back
Top Bottom