WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

TBH Disney can do whatever the F*** they want regarding X-Men/F4 films. Starting today and so on. A lot of people say it but my personal opinion I don’t expect see Disney waiting 2-3 years until we see those characters in the MCU. I feel like some characters will be talked about/seen or making a first appearance throughout Phase 4 Movies.
I’d almost put money down that the 2nd end credit scene of end game will throw a hint out there in some way.

I’d almost put money down that the 2nd end credit scene of end game will throw a hint out there in some way.

The 1st end credit will be something cool funny like the Swarma thing

The 2nd end credit will be some Earth shattering **** about the next phase. They have to start setting up the next BIG villain from now, just like what they did Thanos at the end of A1

A1 - Thanos grinning
Ulton - Thanos with the Ill do it myself
IW - Thanos will be back
Endgame - with Thanos gone, they have to drop hint at the next big bad

All Avengers end credit set up a big villian

I think Annihulus (spelling) should be the next big villain or one of many bigger villains.

Heck they needa introduce Kang the Conqueror since Endgame is dealing with Time Travel.

I think they should chill on all things avengers and start gearing up the X-men and F4. Then set up civil war 2. THEN worry about a big bad

The movie process takes a long time. First of all you have to cast and line up a producer. Then you have to film. Then you have to edit the movie afterwards.

GotG already has its cast and director and the earliest GotG 3 is coming out is summer 2021.

Xmen going to take a while.

And honestly, the mcu don't need to rush. They are super successful without the xmen and will continue to be for a few more years.

I think they should chill on all things avengers and start gearing up the X-men and F4. Then set up civil war 2. THEN worry about a big bad

I mean they can chill.. doesn't mean they can't allude or intro stuff.. this is MCU, look how long it took to get to this point

That's why I wouldn't expect xmen in right away, so much still to do on their own.. down the road yes

But I'm of the view F4 just lends itself to more crossover, with galactus, doom and kang.. plus illuminati, science bros and thing vs hulk

Those power origins are easily changed with a couple lines just like the gauntlet being fake in the vault. They could just say they actually used the stone to help their powers come out but they were already there

I think end game could tell a lot about their future plans, because it gives them an easy excuse to show the trigger without specifically referencing people

And also because it's a huge event film and that would obviously be a huge nugget

hoping the second end credit scene sets up a cosmic-entity villain lol

Yea I'd be all for this

1st scene is kang or doom.. and then 2nd is something cosmic based huge, doubt it'd be galactus but he ain't the only option

Yea I'd be all for this

1st scene is kang or doom.. and then 2nd is something cosmic based huge, doubt it'd be galactus but he ain't the only option
want to see Kang so bad bro lol

how hype would it be if the first scene is a throne and you see lightning flash and you see just a flash of doom wit the lightning then cut to black :pimp:

second scene gotta be like.. surfer/galactus.. or some cosmic entity that is above thanos but not quite galactus or on par with galactus
can't do living tribunal yet tho because he's way too big lol gotta intro other universes

Reactions: OTG
The 1st end credit will be something cool funny like the Swarma thing

The 2nd end credit will be some Earth shattering **** about the next phase. They have to start setting up the next BIG villain from now, just like what they did Thanos at the end of A1

A1 - Thanos grinning
Ulton - Thanos with the Ill do it myself
IW - Thanos will be back
Endgame - with Thanos gone, they have to drop hint at the next big bad

All Avengers end credit set up a big villian

Who would you put your money on as the villain?

66f2ddc8e741a3451434f5ef39aae173.jpg

Back
Top Bottom