WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The front page of The Walt Disney Company corporate website.

Disneyx21CFV6-01.jpg

In what capacity is Gambino signed to Disney. This isn't a photo of him as Lando and looks like a scene from Atlanta or his older music.

Disney needs to poach the cgi/visual effect/choreographers who did alita battle angel because the action scenes were really good.

Disney needs to poach the cgi/visual effect/choreographers who did alita battle angel because the action scenes were really good.
They already have Lucasfilm (specifically industrial light and magic).

The issue is time and how fast they cannget things done. Shows the clear difference in visuals when it comes to BP, IW, and CM. CM having

How long do you guys think it will take before we get the XMen and/or f4 to show up in an avengers and/or member of an avengers film?

I could easily see mutants being introduced, having a weird role because of some tension caused by the Sokovia Accords and not wanting to register, and then things sorta boiling over into an Avengers vs. X-Men movie in the Phase after this next one (i.e. the Avengers movie after the next planned Avengers movie).

Lol apparently it might still be 2 to 3 years till we see the mcu begin to integrate xmen into their world

Still legal red tape to get through

Screenshot_20190320-104104_Firefox.jpg

My theory on all this is at the end of End Game the infinity stones will get destroyed and the consequences of that is people getting powers all across the universe aka getting “mutated”

We already got our first 2 mutants in the MCU with Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver and they got their powers from the Mind stone.

This could set up some time of conflict in the future that is triggered by someone like Magneto where the Avengers face off against the Xmen and put Captain Marvel in the middle of it as she is an Avenger but also got her powers from an infinity stone as well.

Civil War 2?

I just don't want X-Men or F4 to be rushed. Continue to build out the MCU by using characters and storylines in relation to the X-Men/F4 properties and then slowly introduce characters.

I like how some have said The Eternals movie could be the foundation of the X-Gene and a MCU movie focused on the Savage Land. That would be great.

Slowly, but surely we'll have the right X-Men and F4 we CBM movie fans have been wanting.

Sidenote: read a quote about someone stating Hugh Jackman isn't officially 'retired' from Wolverine. Would be nuts (good and bad) if he was re-cast as Logan lol

Lol apparently it might still be 2 to 3 years till we see the mcu begin to integrate xmen into their world

Still legal red tape to get through

Screenshot_20190320-104104_Firefox.jpg

TBH Disney can do whatever the F*** they want regarding X-Men/F4 films. Starting today and so on. A lot of people say it but my personal opinion I don’t expect see Disney waiting 2-3 years until we see those characters in the MCU. I feel like some characters will be talked about/seen or making a first appearance throughout Phase 4 Movies.

Back
Top Bottom