WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

How do those 2 things make him a comedian?

The amount of times M'Baku was featured in this movie and you really came away thinking he was made in to a comedian.

Also you do know gorillas are herbivores right?

A comedian is the dude that was suppose to be the Mandarin in Iron Man 3.

small things like those change how characters are perceived. it was obvious with disney/marvel trying to always get a joke in and it did not look good/fit with man ape imo.

The new CBM audience is smart enough to tell the difference. No need to dumb anything down for anyone anymore

i'm saying.. just look how folks support particular studios when it comes to these things.. MCU has a built in audience where they know they're getting a certain amount for every film out the gate

whereas you got others struggling with bigger known entities

again, rise of the silver surfer was 12 years ago

fan4tastic was 4 years ago

chris evans in 2007:

chris-evans-as-johnny-storm-in-4-rise-of.jpg

and in 2011:

8954155014734082b92987a6b4e6409c.gif

spiderman in 2012:

df-54477_r.jpg

and in 2016:

tumblr_o694u34qKM1sejmmmo5_500.gif
Still at least 10 years for me :rofl: might even be 15 now

No need to rush. Slowly expand the MCU with each future film and series on Disney+ before getting FF or X-Men on the big screen.

Watch Stark Tower become the Baxter Building and they were planning it all along.

Back on Endgame real quick. I am hearing theories that Thanos might not be in the movie as much, and the poster of him faded is a sign he might of died. I have a fear that this movie wont have a villian and just have the Avengers just time travel thousands of times until they undo the snap...

Back on Endgame real quick. I am hearing theories that Thanos might not be in the movie as much, and the poster of him faded is a sign he might of died. I have a fear that this movie wont have a villian and just have the Avengers just time travel thousands of times until they undo the snap...
No, that would be terrible writing if he died after the snap due to his wounds. End Game is focused on the Avengers. IW was pretty much Thanos' movie.

MCU isn’t that dumb to try that.

Nah thanos is def in there and they def gonna fight him lol
and he def choking out either Tony or Steve :lol:

Is crazy watching any movie that isn’t a CBM and spotting actors that are now linked to superheroes or villains :lol:

Ready Player One has Talos, Ghost and Cyclops...lol realized I actually don’t mind the kid playing cyclops all that much.

Anyone actually see Thanos dying?

I hope not and he just gets exiled/imprisoned on some other planet.

Is crazy watching any movie that isn’t a CBM and spotting actors that are now linked to superheroes or villains :lol:

Ready Player One has Talos, Ghost and Cyclops...lol realized I actually don’t mind the kid playing cyclops all that much.

Fam, watch In the Heart of the Sea.

GT x Marvel in there.

I do look forward to the day we see the X-Men in the MCU, but I'd bet money we'll get the F4 first. Still have at least 1 X-Men movie to release in theaters, with another possibly in theaters or on On-Demand. There's nothing but bad results that have come from F4 in past flicks, we're 4 years removed from that travesty, and F4 would be way easier to integrate. Besides, with all the history and social commentary that's built into the X-Men and their stories, I feel like they'd want to slowly introduce the concept of Mutants, and really knock it out of the park.

realized I actually don’t mind the kid playing cyclops all that much.

Dude was dry in that too

Lana condor is the winner of seeing her outside of foxverse

I want dude from umbrella academy or the winklevoss twin for cyclops

6C9500BF-896A-4A30-B896-F9EE45918942.png

I definitely believe Tony in that group shot is fake. He ain’t walking behind scumbag
The tone when he says 'Whatever it takes' sounds off.

Sure, I believe he gets back to earth, but I don't buy that he's walking with the team in that shot.

Back
Top Bottom