WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think y'all are reaching hard if you already think Dr. Doom or a hint to him is going to show up in an Endgame after credits scene.

Not yet. Besied it'd be an all cgi Doom like they did with Thanos the first time.

I said the same thing, I strongly doubt that scene with Tony and Nebula in the quantum suits is actually in the film.

I had all these theories bout Endgame but now with the article about the manipulated footage got me second guessin.

I think the scene in the trailer with Cap strappin his shield and Nebula chargin while screamin at either Thanos or somethin? I think that background is fake AF, jus looked off to me. *shrugs*

I think with dp it's as easy as him cracking a self aware joke at the beginning of the movie

'So you might be wondering what's happened to me in the last month. I time traveled to the past. Killed Wolverine. Killed my alternate self with the zipped mouth. And now, I'm with Disney. Disney bought the rights to me. I'm a Disney princess now.'

And then proceeds the rest of the movie.

It's as easy as that.

want to see Kang so bad bro lol

how hype would it be if the first scene is a throne and you see lightning flash and you see just a flash of doom wit the lightning then cut to black :pimp:

second scene gotta be like.. surfer/galactus.. or some cosmic entity that is above thanos but not quite galactus or on par with galactus
can't do living tribunal yet tho because he's way too big lol gotta intro other universes
The Living Tribunal isnt a villain or even antagonist.

He's just the ultimate judge and power broker in universe. There isn't a story where any heroes actually fight it.

I had always thought that the Sound of Music was Disney...

I remember some thinking Disney did this just to get Marvel closer to being whole. Man there's so much more to it. They about to recoup what they paid in like 5 years :lol:

Guys...

You know it's the same guy fan casting Ashton Kutcher for everything as a running joke right

:lol:
It's embarrassing some ppl don't know this actually complaining :lol:

The Living Tribunal isnt a villain or even antagonist.

He's just the ultimate judge and power broker in universe. There isn't a story where any heroes actually fight it.
Well from my YouTube knowledge he ddI want to destroy earth at one point right

Saw some crazy thing where they make Kang an alternate version of Tony lol

Fury being a Skrull isn't far-fetched. We know one of the heroes is gonna be a skrull eventually.

No, that would be terrible writing if he died after the snap due to his wounds. End Game is focused on the Avengers. IW was pretty much Thanos' movie.
Madness.

Besides what wounds? By the end of the movie Thanos was enjoying the sunset and completely healed as if Thor completely missed with stormbreaker.

I think it’s more like Fury or Hill is a Skrull being that they have knowledge of Shield (based on CM)

Even if loosely tying to the comics, the main Skrull (Skrull Queen) was Spiderwoman who has within avengers/Shield

I'm still betting that Cap is gonna die. Chris Evan's is gonna get his break from playing Cap. When he decides to come back, they're gonna Skrull their way as a means of bringing him back.

Yeah, but even then Dr. Strange didn't fight it, not that he had a chance. He just convinced it that earth also had great potential for good.

Yea I saw that too.. but they really can't have everything in the universe around tony

Switched the origin of ultron.. Baxter building might be the old trump tower.. he stepped in for uncle Ben for the not really great power speech

If they're saying kang will be in the quantum realm and they gotta avoid him

Back
Top Bottom