WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Oh dope. I was paying $1,900 for my spot - I had two roommates but also had the master bedroom (private bathroom). They paid 1,600 and 1,700 for two slightly different sized bedrooms. We were in one of the doorman buildings because I'm pretty sensitive to pest issues, so walkups / pre-war places were a bit out of the question. Honestly you could definitely get something for as low as 1.200 - 1,300 in the area if you have roommates.

The move for me with most Marvel films was actually Lincoln Center AMC though - the only full-sized IMAX on the island.

Damn, I really should have come out to an NYC - NT summit while I was still in the city man...:smh:
I wouldn't mind dropping 1600 for a place with a doorman in the city with some roommates chipping in

I can't make that move yet. Putting myself through grad school. Once I can command at least 3k a paycheck I am down to finally move to midtown

There's at least four regulars that are new Yorkers so a summit could've been possible when you was living here

Zik, shogun, me, layziegunts. Dunno who else

I wouldn't mind dropping 1600 for a place with a doorman in the city with some roommates chipping in

I can't make that move yet. Putting myself through grad school. Once I can command at least 3k a paycheck I am down to finally move to midtown

There's at least four regulars that are new Yorkers so a summit could've been possible when you was living here

Zik, shogun, me, layziegunts. Dunno who else

Damn, that would've been dope.

If you're thinking about moving to Manhattan then definitely check out Nolita / LES as well. I ended up moving there between jobs while my girl was in the city for an internship last summer and had a blast. So much great food, even more things to do, great chill nightlife etc. Regretted not living there during my time in NYC.

Give me 4dx.. especially if the IMAX is 3d

Yeah 4dx might be the move too, just got to hold on to the chair handles. :lol:

Watched Captain Marvel in IMAX 3D and was not really feeling it. Those glasses are uncomfortable af.

Regular IMAX would be the #1 option.

The last time I had to watch a 3d movie I was pleasantly surprised with the new designed glasses. They even fit well over my eyeglasses.

3 hours? Gaddamn!

I like to drink and eat when I'm watching movie so i might need to catheterize myself for this one. F it

Yeah 4dx might be the move too, just got to hold on to the chair handles. :lol:

Watched Captain Marvel in IMAX 3D and was not really feeling it. Those glasses are uncomfortable af.

Regular IMAX would be the #1 option.

Man.. something was so off with the 3D and them new glasses.. I don't know if that took me out of the movie or little shh like making fury the comic relief

I see every film I can opening night in 3D IMAX. I love the immersive experience. I think the only MCU film I didn’t see opening night in 3D IMAX was Black Panther cause I waited til 4 days out to get tickets and they were sold out everywhere and I had to “settle” for IMAX at a theater across town and Captain America: The First Avenger because it’s the ONLY MCU film I didn’t see in theaters opening night :smh: was so caught up during that release and it kills me to this day I didn’t experience it in theaters. I watched it on bootleg about a week after it came out :sick:

Of course IM and The Incredible Hulk weren’t in 3D IMAX during that time. I remember there was only one IMAX theater for miles around 2008 and they only had about 2 screenings a day and neither of those were available for IMAX during that time around me. The Dark Knight was surprisingly. Summer 2008 >>>>>>

Definitely not drinking anything during the movie but I’m loading up with a full meal for the movie. They ain’t checking bags and my full plate gonna be there

Man I'm ready. Just wish it was 22 minutes. Closer to 4 hours the better.

I figure like Infinity War I'll be so engaged I wont even feel the urge to do anything.

Gon have to roll into this mouth all dry and dehydrated.
:rofl:

Movie will keep me hydrated.

Last edited:
I have the bladder of a mouse. Just got to be fast. Last yr I timed my bathroom break for when the Avengers landed in wakanda. They only had small talk for a min or two so I didn't miss much.

I have the bladder of a mouse. Just got to be fast. Last yr I timed my bathroom break for when the Avengers landed in wakanda. They only had small talk for a min or two so I didn't miss much.
Dude you got issues

You can’t go 3 hrs without peeing?

Pee twice before the movie. Don’t eat snacks or drink water or soda during the movie (I rarely eat while watching movies)

Back
Top Bottom