WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Captain Marvel: Kevin Feige Teases More of the Kree/Skrull War in the MCU

"Will we see it lived through more? Yeah. I mean, I think one of the things that's fun to us about the timeline of this film and the potential of future stories with these characters is there's a great past, not just of Mar-Vell, but of the entire Skrull/Kree conflict and also this gap of history between when Carol Danvers flew off with Talos at the end, spoiler, and when she arrives with the Avengers."

"We wanted to give her her own corner of the universe, her own mythology. While we're not specific about this in the movie, there's potential to understand where has she been this whole time," he added. "Why haven't we seen her yet? The answer is revealed and hinted at in this movie [Endgame] as she was dealing with a colossal, universal conflict in another section of the MCU."

All but confirmed Captain Marvel 2 is the full on Kree/Skrull war :pimp:

BDB7DEE4-96FE-4433-9641-FCC77AE838C2.jpeg

422E4636-C689-4B1A-96DE-8A94B5DD09F1.jpeg

23B150A9-3F58-4E55-9B0C-768E427263F1.jpeg

The one in front of Brandenburg Gate >>>>>>>

Global icon

Captain Marvel: Kevin Feige Teases More of the Kree/Skrull War in the MCU

"Will we see it lived through more? Yeah. I mean, I think one of the things that's fun to us about the timeline of this film and the potential of future stories with these characters is there's a great past, not just of Mar-Vell, but of the entire Skrull/Kree conflict and also this gap of history between when Carol Danvers flew off with Talos at the end, spoiler, and when she arrives with the Avengers."

"We wanted to give her her own corner of the universe, her own mythology. While we're not specific about this in the movie, there's potential to understand where has she been this whole time," he added. "Why haven't we seen her yet? The answer is revealed and hinted at in this movie [Endgame] as she was dealing with a colossal, universal conflict in another section of the MCU."

All but confirmed Captain Marvel 2 is the full on Kree/Skrull war :pimp:

Totally felt this way through the movie. CM definitely felt like it was only part one and the pager connection was only thrown in there to tie her into Endgame real quick.

You guys think BB will ever restock Infinity War steel book?

They might come out with a different Steelbook cover. They basically did that with the other MCU films after awhile. I have the IW Steelbook, not too crazy about it. IMO the best Steelbook cover is the original Civil War cover. That **** is fire, I have that joint. Bought the last copy when it came out.

Back
Top Bottom