WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think the theatrical BvS run time was only 2.5 hours. It's the uncut version that's 3 hours. Man.. that uncut version was way better
That trash was to long @ 2.5 hours. No way it's better with 30 minutes added.

That trash was to long @ 2.5 hours. No way it's better with 30 minutes added.

It’s better with 30 minutes added. You understand more of why Bats wanted Supes taken down and vice versa. Lex had the Africans killed and burned to make it look like Supes heat vision did it. It also shows how the lady lied on Superman when saying he did it, and when she was trying to tell the truth, Lex had her killed.

It’s better with 30 minutes added. You understand more of why Bats wanted Supes taken down and vice versa. Lex had the Africans killed and burned to make it look like Supes heat vision did it. It also shows how the lady lied on Superman when saying he did it, and when she was trying to tell the truth, Lex had her killed.
Does it explain how Lex tricked Bruce that entire time?

Is the Martha scene not in the movie?

Is the jar of urine still in the movie?

Is the acting the same? The Jesus imagery?

Cuz the whole framing Superman part of the movie really wasn't the problem :lol:

Last edited:
B43BB6D6-00EC-452E-982C-B320CB2F365D.jpeg
Yes!

Last edited:
3 hours ain’t all that...Imagine if IW and endgame were screened as one big movie...No IW end credits...That 5 and a half hour hold time would be a problem...

3 hours ain’t all that...Imagine if IW and endgame were screened as one big movie...No IW end credits...That 5 and a half hour hold time would be a problem...

Think you're spelling glorious wrong

I wish I could have watched IW and end game back to back however many months ago

3 hours long I can go without pee

But now having to think about peeing makes me gonna wanna go lol

Back
Top Bottom