WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Dolby is that much better?

Is the screen size just as big as IMAX too?

I feel like IMAX is really good already lol
Imax screen size is bigger.

But dolby has better color, crisper picture, sharper contrast and more dynamic sound imo

It's not going to get much better than dolby theaters picture wise until they start rolling out theaters with hdr technology.

Dolby is better. Idk about sound and all of that but the colors and actual picture are superior. At least to me.

Let's get it.
c4a8ee07877c8a6b48b42503136192c1.gif

Imax screen size is bigger.

But dolby has better color, crisper picture, sharper contrast and more dynamic sound imo

It's not going to get much better than dolby theaters picture wise until they start rolling out theaters with hdr technology.
Nice.

Yall cant stop drinking like an hour before start time, go to the restroom right before it starts, and not drink during the movie? Yall dehydrate that fast or what?

It's gotta be mental.

I can't just sit for 3 hours.

Snack on this, sip on that.

I randomly grab my phone in my pocket.

Don’t try and eat too much either, don’t want non of you to be smelling up the theater room with your nasty farts

Wasn't that what Fury was trying to do in A1 but Tony got butt hurt about it?
Nah, he wasnt the one that got butthurt. That was Steve and it started the whole argument where it ended with the scepter in Bruce's hand.

Tony was suspicious of Fury and rightfully so. Stockpiling weapons isn't that big of a deal to Tony though. Once he went through that wormhole and saw what it really was he wised the **** up just like Fury did and said we need to be protecting earth now after he took care of his ptsd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom