WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

m94b61sgmno21.jpg

Thanos at the Avengers End Game premiere

He didn't. He was still alive right after BP got dusted ppl were dusted around him.

I think he becomes king oof wakanda, BP comes back, MBaku doesn't want to give the throne up, becomes a villain

I think he becomes king oof wakanda, BP comes back, MBaku doesn't want to give the throne up, becomes a villain

I doubt it otherwise he would have just let him die instead of saving him by putting him in the grits. Apparently Killmonger is coming back in some capacity so it'll be interesting who they put up against him in BP2.

Why stop there?

Why not have Captain Marvel at 4 instead of Civil War?

Because Captain Marvel isn’t better than Winter Soldier and Winter Soldier isn’t on my list...

Age of Ultron top 5? :sick:

The seeds for Civil War being planted with Tony and Steve at odds :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

The first official “mutants” in the MCU years before we got X-men and #F4byke :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Hulkbuster vs Hulk in live action :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Vibranium :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Vision in an actual comic book film :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Age of Ultron built the MCU we have today singlehandedly. Easily the most underrated film in the MCU thus far. Also way more action than IW....

Top 5 worst lists in this thread:
1) lamekilla

821E13D6-C01C-4C9A-954A-44693AF578E5.gif

gotta say this again

AOU only gets so much backlash because they released a trailer that clearly went beat for beat with the actual film.
Also because they really should've hid the Hulkbuster and not shown that AT ALL.

those 2 things happen and people would've loved it.
Hell on top of the things already listed they even added a connection to Hawkeye and his fam, so when you watch Endgame you'll be somewhat familiar with who those people are, like watching Maria Hill dust.

Scene with them at the party is one of the GOAT out of costume scenes in any superhero film

Favorite opening of an Avengers movie(I KNOW IW is better but i don't like the way it makes me feel, hella depressing)

Yea i never understood the AOU hate ..it’s aged pretty well.

A1 on the other hand may not crack my top 10 at this point

Bingo! Someone has their brain on. The AoU hat is herd mentality. What Joss Whedon did with the Avengers after he pretty much tied up all loose ends in A1 was say “the only people who can beat the Avengers...are themselves” and portrayed that on screen in a way that echoed even 11 films later...

gotta say this again

AOU only gets so much backlash because they released a trailer that clearly went beat for beat with the actual film.
Also because they really should've hid the Hulkbuster and not shown that AT ALL.

those 2 things happen and people would've loved it.
Hell on top of the things already listed they even added a connection to Hawkeye and his fam, so when you watch Endgame you'll be somewhat familiar with who those people are, like watching Maria Hill dust.

Scene with them at the party is one of the GOAT out of costume scenes in any superhero film

Favorite opening of an Avengers movie(I KNOW IW is better but i don't like the way it makes me feel, hella depressing)

The Pacquiao/Mayweather fight had a hand in it also. If that fight wasn’t the weekend of the film’s release that’s easily another 100 mil toward that movie which would’ve put its worldwide gross over A1 and given the film a different narrative as the years passed. The trailer for the film is also THE BEST trailer Marvel has ever put out. They’ll never make a trailer that dark and ominous feeling ever again. And this was how they chose to present the sequel to the box office smash hit Avengers?? Fire. Just fire. And don’t even get me started on the opening scene. How the first 30 seconds of the film better than the whole final act of Avengers 1?!

B55784FF-B318-4E99-8342-7ADEF3C3FE7E.gif

That top 5 list isn't even that bad. I just woylsnt have AoU in it.

Oh ****.

I remember back when I thought she'd make a great Death. Haven't been in a lot of movies lately and the last thing I saw her in she and the movie wasn't good.

Hope she's not Sersi.

Back
Top Bottom