WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Her Disney Malificent character is too close to Hella look wise. They'll probably have her playing someone unexpected.

Went to pick up Aquaman 4K from Best Buy and they had this there so scooped as well.

20190327_175723.jpg

Hmm.

My top five might be:

IW
A1
Gotg2
Ragnarok
BP

But I think CM might take over BP's spot soon if I watch it a 4th time and it still slaps

how is winter soldier not on your top 5 list.

WS ain't in mine, either.. and I fully expect it to be 10th in a month.. or 9th depends on how I feel about BP which has dropped down the more removed we get from it, whole homecoming and ragnorak keep moving up

Also i feel like CM is going drop for me too

Top tier:
1. Infinity War
2. CW
3. Ironman
4. Homecoming
5. Ragnorak
6. GOTG vol 2
7. GOTG
8. BP
9. WS

2nd tier:
10. AOU
11. Avengers

3rd tier:
12. Antman
13. Strange

4th tier:
14. Antman and the wasp
15. TIH
16. CM

Bottom of the barrel:
17. IM2
18. Thor
19. Dark World
20. First avenger
21. IM3

Last edited:
IM 1 is soooooo good

been watching all the movies in chronological order since cpt. marvel came out...just watched dark world last night, pretty damn good.

I think it's important to go back and watch these movies (good movies in general) with new eyes and see how they hold up, I remember seeing a lot of movies when I was younger thinking they were sooo good, then growing up a little bit, having some life experience and then seeing the same movie again like....wtf was I thinking lol.

OG thor, and Avengers 1 are my least favorite so far...not BAD...but not great....

watching them nightly, it really threw AVENGERS off when they introduced Mark Ruffalo as banner....very weird, still wish Marvel kept Norton.

Same with Cheadle....after watching them back to back....it threw the 2nd flick for a spin and I found myself trying to adjust the whole film, now I keep thinking "what if" with both of em lol

The best part of Age of Ultron was the party. I want an entire Avengers hangout film where they're just chillin' and ****.

Nah.. everything vision >

Every line dude says has so much depth with so few words.. like BP in CW

Then you have the little moments, like when tony says "sorry" during the hulkbuster/hulk fight

Back
Top Bottom