WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Her Disney Malificent character is too close to Hella look wise. They'll probably have her playing someone unexpected.
What does that have to do with anything? :lol: Nobody is thinking Malificent is gonna show up in the MCU.

Man if Eternals makes a billion they might as well reconsider and green light Inhumans :lol:

Then make that Howard the Duck movie.

tumblr_pp09orZuYG1xky5svo5_400.gif
Is Loki posting anything?

WS ain't in mine, either.. and I fully expect it to be 10th in a month.. or 9th depends on how I feel about BP which has dropped down the more removed we get from it, whole homecoming and ragnorak keep moving up

Also i feel like CM is going drop for me too

Top tier:
1. Infinity War
2. CW
3. Ironman
4. Homecoming
5. Ragnorak
6. GOTG vol 2
7. GOTG
8. BP
9. WS

2nd tier:
10. AOU
11. Avengers

3rd tier:
12. Antman
13. Strange

4th tier:
14. Antman and the wasp
15. TIH
16. CM

Bottom of the barrel:
17. IM2
18. Thor
19. Dark World
20. First avenger
21. IM3

ws 9th :smh: no wonder foles left.

you guys think they'd kill Thanos in endgame?

or keep him alive/leave it open ended so he can help along against a future bigger baddie comes along in the later phases?

Who worse than Thanos? He killed half the Galaxy. They shot their load already. Next villian gotta kill everyone and himself to top T-grizzley.

it doesn't need to be as big of a threat but someone like Galactus who eats worlds could eventually consume them all?

thanos was op because of the gauntlet and we really only got to see him fight with it on, in endgame we'd likely see him fight without it and see how strong he is but there are sure to be beings out there more powerful

with the introduction of the eternals, powerful beings are going to be more common in the mcu

I feel like they’d have to change up the formula for this next generation. Can’t repeat the same 10 year buildup to one main big bad villain, gotta do it another way.

or keep him alive/leave it open ended so he can help along against a future bigger baddie comes along in the later phases?
They gotta kill him. Don't want a bad guy turning good, nor do I want him to be someone's subject(Galactus). Especially Thanos.

it doesn't need to be as big of a threat but someone like Galactus who eats worlds could eventually consume them all?

thanos was op because of the gauntlet and we really only got to see him fight with it on, in endgame we'd likely see him fight without it and see how strong he is but there are sure to be beings out there more powerful

with the introduction of the eternals, powerful beings are going to be more common in the mcu
How many stones he have when he bodied thor, Loki and hulk.

I'm ready for Galactus and silver surfer.

But we saw Galactus already in Dr. Strange. Dormammu was Galactus.

he had one but its the power stone and you saw that it simply needed to touch the planet and it obliterates it (from gotg)

thanos is op on his own and thats why he can wield it and probably didn't even need it to school the hulk but dude also almost died had thor aimed at his head and was practically defeated by quills plan

Killing Thanos wouldnt mean much since that just opens the door to his connection to Death.

I think they want to move on from him for now, so kill him or put him away in a definitive manner.

Being dead for Thanos is open ended.

Forbush man?

th
One of Stan's and Jack's greatest Marvel creations.

Look him up.

Back
Top Bottom