WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If you think Thanos will never appear again, you're insane. Brolin just said he's on a film by film contract with Marvel . We may not see him any time soon, but there will be another Thanos appearance.

If you think Thanos will never appear again, you're insane

In 11 years when they circle back around to Endgame with the movie that fixes all this time travel nonsense we’ll get a Thanos return...It’ll be his 2023 - err - 2014 version...

M'baku back in wakanda, right?

Is likely the king there since BP is presumed dead.

BP goes back to wakanda to claim the throne, M'baku says nah, becomes a villain.

CE3A5E46-CA7F-4A93-874B-F4DEAF54A212.gif

72932D91-0AA1-4821-A882-BEB312ACDBD5.gif

About to go in for the 2nd showing

How they brought in Thanos was utter brilliance
and damn he was a sav

Maybe I'll start believing what I saw this time around
still not ready for the last hour of this....again

We don't know the ramifications of Steve giving back the soul stone to Red Skull (Really Russo's? Steve interacting with Red Skull?) and if it gives Widow back her life. Even then, 2014 Black Widow is still alive because we lost EG Black Widow so shenanigans could still bring her to present day. Seems to be the case with 2014 Gamora being around in present day since they made sure not to show her getting dusted and made what happened to her ambiguous. Steve could've done the right thing and bring Tony Stark from the past to the present. Never had a problem with Captain America at all but Russo's concluded his arc in a crazy selfish way.

Bringing back 14 tony is definitely not the right thing. How you gonna take away 10 years worth of his life away and be like oh you married now and have a daughter :lol:

Gamora is cool because she ain’t got a life now :lol:

Last edited:
Main timeline is 1...Call it A...

2012...Where Loki takes the tesseract and leaves...Call it the B timeline or whatever...This would change everything after the first Avengers movie...

2014...Nebula dead, Gamora moved to 2023, Thanos and all of his legions dusted...Call it timeline C...This would change everything from GoTG to current...

Old man Steve MIGHT be another...And whatever went down with him on his return mission...

-EDIT-

AND by “change” I mean change everything we’ve watched in the movies...Not everything in the main timeline :lol:...
Hmmm

That’s true even tho Cap returned the stones or whatever events happened that completely changed things

The thing I don’t understand is

Cap didn’t age when he was in the ice than asleep for all those 50 + years,

Yet when he goes back in time 1970-current he’s old
He didn't go back to 1970. He went back to the 1940s.

Comic science says the ice preserved his body like a cryogenic sleep.

Of course outside the ice he would normally age.

Guarantee Thanos will show up in the Eternals, a small cameo maybe?

I hope for Black Panther 2 Namor will be the villain for the film! Talk bout epic scope of done right! LAWWWWWWD!!

Also I hope they explain the city found in the Quantum Realm in Antman & the Wasp

Also Kang would be a great set up for a villain in future movies for effin with time!

GOOD GAWD the possibilities are endless now! TAKE MY MONEY MARVEL!!

I hope for Black Panther 2 Namor will be the villain for the film! Talk bout epic scope of done right! LAWWWWWWD!!

Also I hope they explain the city found in the Quantum Realm in Antman & the Wasp

Also Kang would be a great set up for a villain in future movies for effin with time!

Namor gonna be the first Asian superhero in the MCU?!

Namor was the cause of that underwater earthquake Nat was ragging about early in the movie...Guaranteed...

Matching what happened in EG and Kang’s history, probably the best bet.

I would’ve loved to see Dormammu become the next one, though. Main thing I’m going to hate is hearing the, “Is x stronger than Thanos??”

Seems like there’s multiple networks just spamming Marvel movies.....I can’t ******* do it...

I got the Joker > Lex Luthor > Thanos
Movie wise those dudes can not compare.

The majority of Joker's best villain moments in comics or cartoons involve him terrorizing Batman.

Lex Luthor is impressive since he's a bit more versatile but he too is obsessed with Superman.

Thanos though? Fam had hands for everybody. Justified his acts and actually won. No hang ups. So much so you got ppl siding with him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom