WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Guarantee Thanos will show up in the Eternals, a small cameo maybe?

I hope for Black Panther 2 Namor will be the villain for the film! Talk bout epic scope of done right! LAWWWWWWD!!

Also I hope they explain the city found in the Quantum Realm in Antman & the Wasp

Also Kang would be a great set up for a villain in future movies for effin with time!

GOOD GAWD the possibilities are endless now! TAKE MY MONEY MARVEL!!

Namor would be SICKKKK.

To dude who commented on him being the cause for the underwater earthquake...take all of my reps :wow::wow::wow:

Matching what happened in EG and Kang’s history, probably the best bet.

I would’ve loved to see Dormammu become the next one, though. Main thing I’m going to hate is hearing the, “Is x stronger than Thanos??”

Speaking of Dormammu...

Y’all realize Strange is now running ship without the time stone to help work things out...

Like the Ancient One told Strange in his movie, she’d used the time stone a gang of times to see possible futures and correct things before some big disaster happened...Just like Strange did with his 14 million thing in IW...He literally doesn’t have that option from now on...

when does the spidey rental expire? is disney and sony signing an extension?

Pretty sure he was on the front line of the army as they marched through the portal behind Panther and everybody...Also saw him right when Cap threw out the Assemble line...Right near Drax...

I remember in IW that he didn't get turned to dust.

I need to see two Disney+ miniseries. One where Cap puts all the stones back. Especially interested in how it goes when he meets the Skull. And one where Doctor Strange rounds up the troops and passes out comm links to everyone.

when does the spidey rental expire? is disney and sony signing an extension?
I could see Sony pulling out after the success of Venom and Into the Spider-Verse and Marvel not being desperate since they have X-Men and FF.

I'm going to assume, since I never had read the comics that IW and EG were based on stories from the comics. Atleast very close to what happens in the comics.

What happens next? Who is their next threat?

I'm going to assume, since I never had read the comics that IW and EG were based on stories from the comics. Atleast very close to what happens in the comics.

What happens next? Who is their next threat?
Some elements are taken from the comics but nothing that would tell us who’s next.

Hulk was def annoying lol

Movie def wrapped things up but damn man my guy tony

My girl was BAWLING lol

Back
Top Bottom