WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The discussions we've been having today is a prime example of why I hate movies that use time travel. It just makes things messy.

And the crazy thing is that they would've got away clean if they hadn't added in old man Steve at the end :rofl:

Knowing peter and his smart/dumb personality, he’d Point and be like ‘hey? I’m you?!?”

9DC86732-BE78-4409-8FCD-CC63199AD464.jpeg

The discussions we've been having today is a prime example of why I hate movies that use time travel. It just makes things messy.

And the crazy thing is that they would've got away clean if they hadn't added in old man Steve at the end :rofl:
Nah, people just want to over analyze something that has no rules. It makes sense on how it went down.

A friend of mine text me after seeing it saying "I know it's supposed to be Banner with Hulks body and strength, but it was just Banner" :lol:

Dude in the bottom doesn’t really get it. He’s saying how Rogers screwed up his timeline, bringing up how we know how Fury was still Director since he was at the funeral or whatever. But that contradicts what he even said at the beginning. That reality/timeline is not effected. Everything happened how it was meant to. Rogers created another reality/timeline by going back and staying. The main timeline wasn’t effected, but now there’s another reality born from that.

Yeah I think if they had steve show up at the machine it would’ve made sense with their rules lol

But they made it where there was basically two Steve’s in the main timeline

Dude in the bottom doesn’t really get it. He’s saying how Rogers screwed up his timeline, bringing up how we know how Fury was still Director since he was at the funeral or whatever. But that contradicts what he even said at the beginning. That reality/timeline is not effected. Everything happened how it was meant to. Rogers created another reality/timeline by going back and staying. The main timeline wasn’t effected, but now there’s another reality born from that.
I think it’s just kinda weird how he stayed in the main timeline

That was def just Banner and no Hulk.
Mostly reminded me of Totally Awesome Hulk.

That would ofadw the film perfect to me having raging hulk.

They even established their rules early on. They specifically explained that its not like any of the movies they mentioned and how it works for them. Just short of staring at us through the camera and telling us directly :lol:
Yes the rules were as long as a Stone in itself doesn’t Leave the timeline then it wouldn’t create a branch right?

We’re just so used to the butterfly effect time travel stuff that we keep thinking certain changes create new branches

Didnt hawkeye technically created a timeline too when he took the mitt?
Hey man I realized the same on like my 5th rewatch

Just noticed this on a rewatch but this dude Hawkguy created an alt timeline.

On the test run, he took the catcher's mitt with him back to the present and never returned it.

Missing catcher's mitt timeline

Yes the rules were as long as a Stone in itself doesn’t Leave the timeline then it wouldn’t create a branch right?

We’re just so used to the butterfly effect time travel stuff that we keep thinking certain changes create new branches
New branches could still be a possibility.

Usually the time travelling rules in other movies say that if you change something in the past everything changes and the present can no longer exist as it is/was

In this case, it's a possibility that every point to which they traveled back and altered something can be a different branch created, regardless of Rogers taking back the stones, and still allow for the present timeline to still be intact.

I’m probably going to be the only person in the past 1,000 pages to go off topic but

IM PRAYING THEY BRING VENOM, CARNAGE, AND THIS MCU SPIDEY TOGETHER IN ONE UNIVERSE......

MAKE IT HAPPEN MICKEY MOUSE

Back
Top Bottom