WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thor's weight really impacted his fighting ability. Son had two weapons and Thanos was giving him all that smoke. IW Thor seemed way stronger once he got storm breaker. If CM didn't show up those fools were done. Thanos was da MVP.

Yea, I don't get the complaints with Captain Marvel. Some think she had too little screen time and others didn't want her at all.

She saved Tony and she said other planets in the Universe were going through the same thing but those planets don't have the Avengers which is why she was missing for most of the film
Still though, she was an impact sub. Came off the bench and wrecked Thanos ship and a bunch of his army. I think it was fine.

Body types were different. That's it. Marvel was not essential to the end of the story. It was a cash grab. You're not going to change my mind. You're entitled to your opinion.
Thor in IW was a man on a revenge mission

Lebowski Thor wasn’t the same mentally or physically

CM was essential. Had Fury not sent the page, she never comes to the compound, if she doesn’t come, IM dies floating in space

Thor in IW was a man on a revenge mission

Lebowski Thor wasn’t the same mentally or physically

CM was essential. Had Fury not sent the page, she never comes to the compound, if she doesn’t come, IM dies floating in space

But that’s not how it goes in their head, therefore it’s factually wrong.

When you have to attack a character, the writing for a character, the quality of the film that introduces the character, and the quality of performance from the actor playing the character, there is clearly something else going on.
A lot of ppl can't seem to separate brie and CM. I think that's a part of the problem.

When most of us discuss other characters we are just thinking of what's portrayed on screen, for the most part. For example, We don't talk about RDJ or Chris Evans all that much. The discussions are on Cap and IM. But when it comes to brie I notice the actress has to be a part of the convo as well.

What does her origin movie have to do with her role in Endgame?

The point of her origin movie is to acclimate viewers to her character so that her appearance is not jarring or hamfisted in the face of 10 years of continuity.

Unfortunately she spent most of that movie being a dull amnesiac or an otherwise dull character.

It's okay for people to not like a character. The complaints about people complaining about Captain Marvel are equally as annoying as people complaining about Captain Marvel.

I see the same "everyone who dislikes CM is a sexist troll who hates Brie Larson" nonsense with Captain Marvel as it was with The Last Jedi.

It's as if people can't comprehend that there can be a diverse spectrum of beliefs and opinions about a specific subject.

I still don’t understand why they didn’t call up Captain Marvel when they started all this work to grab the stones.

I still don’t understand why they didn’t call up Captain Marvel when they started all this work to grab the stones.
For Cap. Ant Man, Stark and Hulk. For the most part they were there at the battle of new york and they know the events that took place after so they could navigate without disrupting things too much.

Cap Marvel being at Vormir wouldn't work.

Power stone was an easy mish and not worthy of CM.

I'm drawing a blank after this.

The point of her origin movie is to acclimate viewers to her character so that her appearance is not jarring or hamfisted in the face of 10 years of continuity.

Unfortunately she spent most of that movie being a dull amnesiac or an otherwise dull character.

It's okay for people to not like a character. The complaints about people complaining about Captain Marvel are equally as annoying as people complaining about Captain Marvel.

I see the same "everyone who dislikes CM is a sexist troll who hates Brie Larson" nonsense with Captain Marvel as it was with The Last Jedi.

It's as if people can't comprehend that there can be a diverse spectrum of beliefs and opinions about a specific subject.

Ridiculous how great this movie was, all of y'all Tony Stans need to wash y'all face, wishing for Cap's death since Civil War, only to see Tony bite the damn dust, I applauded as the theater was quiet and some were crying, others even chimed in with the applause. Team Cap forever!

When you have to attack a character, the writing for a character, the quality of the film that introduces the character, and the quality of performance from the actor playing the character, there is clearly something else going on.

What's going on? You tell me. You're projecting.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom