WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So with everyone getting snapped back into existences and the stones being replaced back into their old timeline, that would mean thanos has no opportunity to to come back. Unless there was some time traveler, gathers all their stones, goes back into current timeline, and snaps him back.

I think they can pull a Thanos from pre 2014. Getting snapped doesn’t eliminate your entire existence (e.g. Clint seeing his daughter in the past)

B9BDD9D8-AEF6-4C1A-B82A-1F8ACB16B5CC.jpeg

Disney didn't buy Marvel until 2009, after the MCU was already running.
They also didn’t envision it getting this far or there wouldn’t have been an Infinity Gauntlet in Thor 1. I don’t even think they thought ahead that the tesseract and scepter were stones. Cuz why would Thanos give Loki a stone so he could go bring him another stone? Especially when Thanos could have just taken his army to earth himself or sent the Black order to fetch the tesseract.

They also didn’t envision it getting this far or there wouldn’t have been an Infinity Gauntlet in Thor 1. I don’t even think they thought ahead that the tesseract and scepter were stones. Cuz why would Thanos give Loki a stone so he could go bring him another stone? Especially when Thanos could have just taken his army to earth himself or sent the Black order to fetch the tesseract.

Because there was no rush. Why reveal his "EndGame" at that point when he didn't actually know where the Reality, Power, and Soul Stones were. He sat back and waited for the right time.

Last edited:
Caught another viewing last night. I just realized something. The soul stone requires a sacrifice in order to obtain it. But Black Widow’s death was a suicide. Hawkeye didn’t sacrifice her.

Could’ve sworn the Red skull included the word sacrifice in it when telling them how to obtain the stone. Maybe I’m wrong. I’ll check again later tonight since I’m goin in for another viewing. :lol:

I mean Thor wasn’t his mightiest
He was washed
Fit Thor woulda probably gave him the business

Mightiest Thor was the opening scene of Infinity War though and we saw how Thanos washed him pretty easily.

Maybe double hammer Thor is a different story though?

Mightiest Thor was the opening scene of Infinity War though and we saw how Thanos washed him pretty easily.

Lord of Thunders Thor + Stormbreaker >>> Lord of Thunders Thor >>>> Lebowski Thor + Mjolnir & Stormbreaker

double hammer 6 pack thor
not double hammer fat recovering alcoholic thor lol

Infinity War- the GotG called Thor "dude".
Endgame- Iron Man calls him Big Lebowski.

Brilliant writing

Back
Top Bottom