WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Man how cold would it be if Strange didn’t show up for the funeral. Kept him alive so he can die at the right time and not even bother to pay his last respects :lol:

“I have a sanctum to protect” headass :lol: yeah Strange is a close second on the PoS list behind Cap. Everybody was using Tony as a puppet and Tony was the only one not in on it till the end :smh:

I thought hulk was gonna sit on the bench and break it or sit on the other end and launch Antman into the air.

When WM says "what's up regular size man" in that tone was hilarious. Sound like a guy who was embarrassed because Giant Man tossed his *** lol.

Dope callback, they damn near thought of everything. Multiple viewings of this will really cement in my mind how much care went into this universe.

44170E9A-9A02-46E3-B020-30ACD233BF6C.gif

Doom is pleased.

Don’t try to understand it lol. Like wouldn’t current nebula die after killing her past self. And doesn’t thanos from the past being killed completely mess up the time line that they were trying to avoid messing up by putting the stones back.
Geez yall really weren't paying attention to the time travel explanation.

Still applying Back 2 the Future logic to this :lol:

maan if there was an end credit scene of Doom in a dark room on his throne and all you see is his silver hands twitch with a flash of lightning

Back
Top Bottom