WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i like them confirming alternate realities though
if this thing goes big scale they can have MCU-616, Ultiamte MCU, etc. :lol:

it does make sense of steve living out life in an alternate reality because him going back and staying definitely changes everything
some of the arguments was like "he went back and just stayed hidden with peggy to not affect the timeline" is kinda weak lol

I don't think we're ready for secret wars. Dr. Doom is main bad-guy, basically he takes some of beyonders powers for himself as alternate timeline is being destroyed he creates his own earth 1610 with his new powers and remnants of timeline. With his new powers, he is a god of his planet. Dr. Strange is his right-hand who watches everything and he governs all the superheroes (good and bad) with an iron fist. There is a Thor corps (police group of Thors), army of Hulks, lots of cool stuff, but I think Dr. Doom and other heroes need to be developed more before you make secret wars.

I don't think we're ready for secret wars. Dr. Doom is main bad-guy, basically he takes some of beyonders powers for himself as alternate timeline is being destroyed he creates his own earth 1610 with his new powers and remnants of timeline. With his new powers, he is a god of his planet. Dr. Strange is his right-hand who watches everything and he governs all the superheroes (good and bad) with an iron fist. There is a Thor corps (police group of Thors), army of Hulks, lots of cool stuff, but I think Dr. Doom and other heroes need to be developed more before you make secret wars.
Secret Wars needs a lot of groundwork which is why if they are going to do it, they won't do it for at least twenty movies lol

If they are clever they'll use the aftermath of the decimation to explain distrust of super-powered ppl

Heroes embraced the first generation of heroes but now that the decimation happened, they won't be so welcoming of the next generation of heroes

Enter xmen

can be set up with how they did EG

like amel said
20 ish movies split into phases again

phase 4 > next avengers and tease Doom (a1 teased thanos)
phase 5> elaborate on some things, build up the story (phase 2 started getting more stones involved), avengers movie again
phase 6> establish more about doom, than the avengers 2 parter

Who was the kid that was standing by himself at the end.
When they sailed the "Tony had a hear" flowers they showed all these families together.
Then they showed this kid/teen by himself right before they showed captain marvel

If they are clever they'll use the aftermath of the decimation to explain distrust of super-powered ppl

Heroes embraced the first generation of heroes but now that the decimation happened, they won't be so welcoming of the next generation of heroes

Enter xmen
completely interested in how they're going to explain xmen
maybe all the snaps leaves radiation that causes the mutations?
Hulk did say that the glove emits a lot of radiation
and whenever there's a snap there's a global outburst of that radiation signature

When they sailed the "Tony had a hear" flowers they showed all these families together.
Then they showed this kid/teen by himself right before they showed captain marvel

the annoying kid from IM3 all grown up

kid from IM3 in the garage lol

Endgame's Monday box office was a near-record, with the movie falling behind fellow MCU titles like Black Panther ($40.15 million) and Star Wars installment The Force Awakens($40.1 million). It should be noted both Black Panther and The Force Awakens opened over a long holiday weekend, whereas Endgame did not.

iron-man-3-ty-simpkins.jpg

Enter xmen

I dunno, heroes are the only chance they had in IW and they’re the ones who fixed it in EG. But we know people always looking for a group to hate and blame.

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Directors Drop A Shocking SPOILER About The Movie's Ending

"If Cap were to go back into the past and live there, he would create a branched reality," co-director Joe Russo explains. "The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away?"

"Interesting question, right?" Joe continues. "Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking."

"Especially when he says goodbye," Joe explained. "He says, ‘I’ll miss you.’ Clearly he knows something."

What about The Falcon? "Sam doesn’t know something," he confirms.

Ok.... Someone explain this to me. :lol:

PO

I saw it again last night, much better the second time around. Not that the first wasn't.

With that said I can't get over the ending with Joe Biden. Old Cap must've returned to the proper timeline right as Cap took off to return the stones, given the Russo's use of Dragonball Z time travel. Also, the way Bucky is acting in that last scene is weird. His whole body language and his line that he's going to miss him (Captain America). Also he already knew Old Cap was over there. Which leads to believe that he already knew what he was planning. Maybe old man Steve visited Bucky at some point? I dunno, time travel is sloppy.

Also, Infinity Wars > Endgame. It's close but IW takes the cake.

im hating this time travel more and more as they describe it/explain it lol

Any change that is made in the past creates an alternate reality.

Cap went back in time. Chose to live with Peggy and created a timeline that way. Directors are hinting that he lived his life in an alternate timeline and as an old man decided to come back to the main timeline.

By putting the stones back where they were, additional time lines were prevented from being created but it doesn't change the fact that he made one by choosing to live his life with Peggy.

Old man Steve probably lives in a drastically different reality which will probably be explored in the next saga.

I'm beginning to think if the infinity stones = 1st saga, alternate realities = 2nd saga which will lead to secret wars at the end of the saga which is about multiple realities

Any change that is made in the past creates an alternate reality.

Cap went back in time. Chose to live with Peggy and created a timeline that way. Directors are hinting that he lived his life in an alternate timeline and as an old man decided to come back to the main timeline.

By putting the stones back where they were, additional time lines were prevented from being created but it doesn't change the fact that he made one by choosing to live his life with Peggy.

Old man Steve probably lives in a drastically different reality which will probably be explored in the next saga.

I'm beginning to think if the infinity stones = 1st saga, alternate realities = 2nd saga which will lead to secret wars at the end of the saga which is about multiple realities

I was going off what hulk and nebula described, but the ancient ones explanation and now confirmation from a Russo brother debunks my theory. I now have to accept this truth.

So then cap used his last jump to come back to earth-19999 aka MCU-prime at the very end to give the shield to Sam...? What happens to frozen Steve in the new reality...?

Future stories to explore I suppose. Secret wars would be really ambitious to pull off but if anyone could do it it’s marvel/feige

I like that he gave a concise explanation on Peter and Ned meeting up in high school too...

Q&A definitely helps clear some things up...

E everysingletime Secret Wars is definitely the long game here...Might take us another 10 years to get there but after reading through that Q&A that’s definitely the end result of this next chapter...

I was going off what hulk and nebula described, but the ancient ones explanation and now confirmation from a Russo brother debunks my theory. I now have to accept this truth.

So then cap used his last jump to come back to earth-19999 aka MCU-prime at the very end to give the shield to Sam...? What happens to frozen Steve in the new reality...?

Future stories to explore I suppose. Secret wars would be really ambitious to pull off but if anyone could do it it’s marvel/feige

Yea as long as Kevin Feige is around secret wars is possible but if something happens to that man it'll fall apart.

I consider Kevin Feige the Steve Jobs of the entertainment world. I think he's a true visionary.

Just praying nothing but good health for that man.

Back
Top Bottom