WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

basically if you pay attention to hulk,you'll understand all of this but it's nice for them yo confirm it..

So i wonder if the fox deal was the reason they created this alternate timeline.. Whether they knew the deal is gonna happen or anticipated it to say the least

I was going off what hulk and nebula described, but the ancient ones explanation and now confirmation from a Russo brother debunks my theory. I now have to accept this truth.

So then cap used his last jump to come back to earth-19999 aka MCU-prime at the very end to give the shield to Sam...? What happens to frozen Steve in the new reality...?

Future stories to explore I suppose. Secret wars would be really ambitious to pull off but if anyone could do it it’s marvel/feige

Future stories indeed...

No solid answer to any of that as it stands...No clue what happens to iced Steve in the alternate reality where old man Steve set up shop..,Him returning to 2023 didn’t necessarily mean that was his last pym particle etc...

No doubt in my mind that it was shown this way to set up future movies...

basically if you pay attention to hulk,you'll understand all of this but it's nice for them yo confirm it..

So i wonder if the fox deal was the reason they created this alternate timeline.. Whether they knew the deal is gonna happen or anticipated it to say the least

Certainly gives them an easy in now that they have access to all those characters doesn’t it?

Markus and McFeely and the russos say they are done for now with writing/directing

I know the russos have said they don't want to direct another marvel movie again until it's time for secret wars

I think what Feige should do now is promote these four to executive status and have them oversea their own directors and writers. The universe is getting big for one man.

Any change that is made in the past creates an alternate reality.

Cap went back in time. Chose to live with Peggy and created a timeline that way. Directors are hinting that he lived his life in an alternate timeline and as an old man decided to come back to the main timeline.

By putting the stones back where they were, additional time lines were prevented from being created but it doesn't change the fact that he made one by choosing to live his life with Peggy.

Old man Steve probably lives in a drastically different reality which will probably be explored in the next saga.

I'm beginning to think if the infinity stones = 1st saga, alternate realities = 2nd saga which will lead to secret wars at the end of the saga which is about multiple realities
So thanos DID win. Thanks

Natalie Portman Didn't Really Return for Avengers: Endgame — It Was All Old Footage

Turns out, Natalie Portman didn’t film any new scenes for Avengers: Endgame, despite Dr. Jane Foster’s brief return.

In Endgame, Portman finally makes her first appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since she starred in the 2013 sequel Thor: The Dark World. But directors Joe and Anthony Russo revealed to Entertainment Weekly that the actress didn’t actually return to play her old character — they just used leftover footage from when she filmed the sequel.

“All she did new for this movie was —” Anthony started.

“The voice,” Joe finished.

“A little bit of voice-over when she’s talking in the distance, that’s it,” Anthony added

Sounds like they have another story to tell w/ Cap going back in time, here are what I think are top 3:
1.Secret empire- Cap goes from old man to young (found to be Red Skull masterminding it) thus leading to Hydra with a cloned evil version of Cap who backs Red Skulls' political puppet (This works especially with elevator scene from EG "Heil Hydra"). Shows the world getting taken over by evil Cap/Red skull

2.Death of a Dream- Cap is assassinated, Avengers eager to avenge him, Bucky blames avengers (IM specifically) shows in Caps absence how other heroes got to step up against red skull. (fits with Bucky instantly spotting him on bench at end and "I'll miss you.")

3.Cap America No more- John walker takes over as Captain America (more violent, MAGA version), Cap becomes "The Captain" from underground.

Don't like the idea of people being mutants now because of an alternate reality. But, it leaves the door open to it. But I doubt 100% they wrote this movie with any X-Men or FF in mind.

Where can I read up on how it is that the Infinity Gauntlet works? How did it come to be that collecting all the stones and snapping your fingers wiped out half of the planet? And how another person wearing it reverses that? And how does it happen just from thinking about it?

Don't like the idea of people being mutants now because of an alternate reality. But, it leaves the door open to it. But I doubt 100% they wrote this movie with any X-Men or FF in mind.

as i've said.. F4 fits into current things.. different reality would be great for xmen.. AND then down the line they could cross things over

thats a trash *** timeline :lol:

Where can I read up on how it is that the Infinity Gauntlet works? How did it come to be that collecting all the stones and snapping your fingers wiped out half of the planet? And how another person wearing it reverses that? And how does it happen just from thinking about it?
all of the stones powers used in tandem at once = wearer can do practically almost anything

i said almost anything lol
i mean thanos has wiped the universe in comics more than once lol

i also think that the mutants should show in up the MCU-prime via the energy that radiates whenever you snap
EG they had 2 snaps back to back. that was something that was a thing right? they tracked 2018 thanos because when he destroyed the stones it released that huge trace of energy

Back
Top Bottom