WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Is it just me or did Hulk bust out of that door and go on a low key rampage while none of the shield agents or avengers (except Tony having his cardiac issue) batted an eye? Lol

Nah man.. all he did was throw up the door, yell and then slam the wall.. considering it's the hulk the damage could have been significantly worse if he was having any degree of rampage

Just like him hitting the elevator door.. just lil bit of frustration.. he just rag dolled Loki, saved falling tony and he's the one that gotta take the stairs

If I have to hazard a guess. If there is a ten year plan, Secret Invasion would be the midpoint and Secret Wars would be the next endgame. I'd be 43 years old when secret wars drop if I'm right.

Let’s see if black cap does too :rofl:

IMG_7016.JPG

Marvel twitter poll doesn't reflect the 2016 election at all. I don't remember California and NY voting for egotistical white billionaires.

Technically no one voted for a billionaire.. but thanks to Texas and others, we'll never know

Didnt ed norton want more input in the story and not willing to committ the time

He did well with his other projects but ruffalo struck gold landing this gig

Reactions: DLF
So...Cap gets his shield broken up by Thanos. Leaves to drop off the stones, comes back with the Shield.

Did he just take the Shield from the Cap of a different timeline?

I think I need to lay off the MCU movies. I’m becoming obsessed. I know way too much about the movies

This.
It's taking over my life since Thursday and I've only seen it once :lol:
Hoping to see at least once more in the cinema.

I've been so nostalgic this weekend after the film. I been playing all the 90's Marvel cartoon theme songs on repeat especially the GOAT.

Man, we need X-MEN integration into the MCU asap.

So...Cap gets his shield broken up by Thanos. Leaves to drop off the stones, comes back with the Shield.

Did he just take the Shield from the Cap of a different timeline?
I've thought about this.

It's entirely possible that he just had another one made for him.

I need a proper punisher movie and a proper old man Logan that follows the comics dystopian, hero’s being killed storyline.
I wish Disney could incorporate Jon Bernthal in the MCU. I thought he did good as Punisher.

I'm curious if the new Ghost Rider series will actually be within the MCU or be on the same level as SHIELD.

Back
Top Bottom