WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I wonder if the shield actors even watch these movies or would it make them too sad.

Marvel Studios should just say '**** the Netflix-verse' and cast Jon Berthal as Wolverine lol

Take this with a grain of salt but supposedly Tom Pelphrey is in the final stages of being casted as Namor. He played Ward Meachum in Iron Fist

9FD52E51-11C4-494C-8AFF-2170A22746B6.jpeg

It’s not the first time Marvel studios said **** the Netflix-verse. Alfre Woodard (she’s a good friend of RDJ and he got her foot in the door with Marvel to get some paychecks) was in Civil War playing the mom who’s son was killed in Sakovia and was guilt tripping Tony. She’s also Black Mariah in Luke Cage.....

Not too much of a fan of the legacy guys either. Story has to be really good for me to like them.

Totally awesome hulk is pretty cool At times :lol:

Only Marvel diversity legacy characters I really care about are Miles Morales and Jane Foster. Miles we won't get for some time if at all. Thor as a character in the MCU still has mileage as they only got him right in 2017.

I'm indifferent on Riri Williams and I think it's a bit too soon to be thinking about making a new series of Iron Man movies. I'm cool on that

Last edited:
Riri Williams is on the top of the list of legacy characters I want to see. Would probably get the bad taste of Tony Stark out of my mouth.

I'm down to see Miles too, but mcu Peter is still so young.

If marvel does what I think they're going to do, the next couple of years is going to be annoying. There's going to be loud segment of fans crying about 'forced diversity' and that will get old quick

Just picture a thousand of Lames all over the internet.

Just for you, I hope Ironheart gets a movie

Lol yeah she will, she just won’t be Riri Williams

8F7BF785-371F-4C29-86DE-D0219845CA36.jpeg

damn, I hope youre joking

No, I’m dead serious. I feel like Lee and Kirby did a great job for representation when making these character in racist 60’s America. Trying to reinterpret their characters with a more diverse roster is trying to find fault in what they did. As a black kid growing up in Queens, I never once looked at Peter Parker and wished he was black. I never saw color. He was me regardless. Same when I saw the Human Torch, or I saw Hulk. Make or promote new diverse characters like Blue Marvel. Don’t try and cram in POC in iconic roles just to play it “safe”

Back
Top Bottom