WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Are you really?

You must've watched endgame 50 times via bootleg by now

Make a meme that says something like:

Pays for it once, then watches the bootleg a million times ...

"LET'S BEAT AVATAR!"

16208B62-73CD-496D-ADE6-D6CA4CB0F759.png
335F57CE-EB39-4753-8F40-A1EF321432A4.png

Seen it in theaters once huh?

Thursday, Friday (at Cinerama but don’t have the stub with me) and Saturday. I’m also going to see it this weekend with co-workers. I've done my part. Now do yours!

I've seen the movie three times in theaters already lol.

I think I'm done for now. Debating watching Captain Marvel in the theater today though.
I will NOT be doing my part for Captain Marvel, F that movie. Again still waiting for those two Avengers able to withstand the Power Stone.

Edit just saw your response. Concur and Hulk still stronger than Marvel. In the comics Thor is stronger than both unless Hulk really gets mad.

Lol weren't you the one who consigned Lame's anti Riri Williams posts?

nope.. they can do riri.. but if i understand it correctly, she did her own thing

we see tony's daughter: (1) in an MCU film (2) observe her father's work (3) actually have on IM equipment and (4) demonstrate her smarts and wits at a young age

nope.. they can do riri.. but if i understand it correctly, she did her own thing

we see tony's daughter: (1) in an MCU film (2) observe her father's work (3) actually have on IM equipment and (4) demonstrate her smarts and wits at a young age

With Shuri and Tony's daughter, we probably won't get the actual Riri

Yea... Because of a time jump.

You really wanna see the universe take another time jump to 2035-2040?

or this could be something that's coming down the pipeline.. cause clearly stark related folks (outside of his immediate family members) will still be within the universe:

spiderman-farfromhome-happy-check-700x290.jpg

avengers-endgame-rocket-war-machine-poster-1163259-1280x0.jpeg

What is with the universe's obsession with starks.

I hope Pepper and Morgan dies as well as Snow Arya and whoever else exists in that forsaken Got universe

Back
Top Bottom