WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yea i dont think he needed the power stone for the hulk. Dude just got that hands.

What an opening scene btw. Sets up the tone of the movie in a big way

Captain Marvel is the strongest

th

Thanos gave Hulk the hands WITHOUT the power stone. It was in the gauntlet but he didnt use it.
Yea i dont think he needed the power stone for the hulk. Dude just got that hands.

What an opening scene btw. Sets up the tone of the movie in a big way
I believe you both are mistaken, Thor said Thanos already had the stone when he pulled up on him and the rest of the Asgardians.

Now you can see in this clip Thanos has the glove on with a faint purple glow.

As much as I want them to bring Blade back I don't know if the tone would fit "this" Marvel universe. Perhaps have a Blade and Deadpool team up. ROFLMAO. Could you imagine that team up.

Last edited:
Pairing Blade with deadpool would be even a bigger difference in tone. Just let Blade be in his own movies first then pair him with similar characters later.

People with A-List can book the most premium screening of Avengers up to three times a week. You don’t even have to go, AMC still has to pay for the seat.

Better than counting imaginary piracy dollars :lol:

Whatever it takes right?

DAMN WTH Brad Pitt as uncle Ben, well DAMN third uncle Ben in the universe at least. Who would Leo play?
lol idk who he'd play honestly.

I just keep saying Brad Pitt as Uncle Ben because he haven't seen what he looks like in the MCU lol

Back
Top Bottom