WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I honestly think Eternals can lay the ground work for the X-gene and how it started in humanity, would be dope storytelling

Also, Daniel Dae Kim for Namor!

MAKE IT HAPPEN MARVEL!!

Why people want namor to be Asian? My people should want roles for cooler characters but I dunno if any available at marvel. So far they got fat guy roles, Wong and parker’s friend.

Eh, no real way to know that. I know nt is anti-avatar and loves marvel so much but you can’t just add $300-400 million onto endgame and say it beat avatar. Bootlegs existed back then too, how much they gonna add to avatar’s total? Truth is avatar got the top spot and you’ll have to earn more to get that spot.

Found an article in 2011 that said Avatar was downloaded 21 million times. Someone tell James Cameron he should add at least another $300 million to its total :lol:

Factor in inflation too and the new number for Endgame to beat is about 3.6 billion

Isn't a movie coming about an Asian Kung Fu artist?
portrait_uncanny.jpg

Am I the only one who hasn't seen Avatar? :lol:

Glad it's not just me who considers it one big film.
I tried to book the double bill in the Dolby cinemas which had both films back to back with a 15 min intermission on release day but those sold out immediately.
That would have made it even more epic for me.

Using the performance from past MCU films, even DC films, I've seen models where Endgame is still on track to beat Avatar.
Normal rules don't apply to this film.

I really don't see Pokemon as a threat either. Detective Pikachu just looks like a spin-off to me.
If they'd had that Pokemon Yellow or Anime storyline with gym leaders and the Elite 4 then yea that wou

What deal?
Sony has the rights to SpiderMan and they already have a deal with Disney.

Hopefully they go the Secret Wars route and this would allow them to bring Venom a good while after Sony's Venom. We'll see how the Carnage film performs because I didn't expect Venom to do as well as it did.

:lol:
Is there a link to this?

To many variables like inflation, exchange rates, ticket prices etc.
All this stuff influences the box office performance in positive and negative ways.

I heard someone say the euro was stronger 10 years ago than it is now so that would affect the performance when you convert euros to dollars to see how films performed in Europe.

It's easier just to look at the final value.

Piracy is also a tricky one because now we have faster internet so it's more viable but at the same time, ISP's have clamped down hard on torrents sites and other piracy sources.
I got a letter from my ISP for torrenting Wonder Woman :lol:

It's hard to say how piracy will affect the sales.
Damn whos your ISP? :nerd:

Why people want namor to be Asian? My people should want roles for cooler characters but I dunno if any available at marvel. So far they got fat guy roles, Wong and parker’s friend.

Jus want em to stay true to the character but if they switch up ethnicities, it’s no biggie on my end.

I plan on doing this once the 4k quality of EG releases online then ill add the end credit scene of antman and wasp in between of the two movies

Lemme get a copy bro. for real

Just saw the movie last night (yes i know i'm late) and i'm still trippin off the movie...

it was great (for me).

Found an article in 2011 that said Avatar was downloaded 21 million times. Someone tell James Cameron he should add at least another $300 million to its total :lol:

Factor in inflation too and the new number for Endgame to beat is about 3.6 billion
Ain't nobody downloading no damn Avatar 21 million times.
Y’all keep posting this and not where she gets completely bodied a second later
Claims to be the strongest Avenger yet gets one shot by Thanos and the power stone. Meanwhile Hulk had a 4/5 piece with the power stone and was out. If he got mad that number would have needed to double.

Ain't nobody downloading no damn Avatar 21 million times.

Claims to be the strongest Avenger yet gets one shot by Thanos and the power stone. Meanwhile Hulk had a 4/5 piece with the power stone and was out. If he got mad that number would have needed to double.

Thanos gave Hulk the hands WITHOUT the power stone. It was in the gauntlet but he didnt use it.

Back
Top Bottom