WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

E1A84525-2094-48C5-9BC5-B941F33DEC02.gif

ABD0F91F-B48B-4C52-AAF5-2B775921B16C.gif

No Hulk? Also only one big brain, could be a problem.

Barely had a Hulk in Endgame

Boy does that look watered down w/o Thor or Hulk.

Thor off world with the Asguardians of the Galaxy. Who knows if we ever see him in another Avenger film.

Hulk was watered down in Endgame so it shouldn't make much difference removing him from the lineup haha

Last edited:
So happy money makes the world go round...I read somewhere 22 movies and over 18 total billion in revenue. Budget like a quarter of that.

We know damn well they mad obsessed about creating the next 3 phases. Great for fans, they aren’t gonna get complacent and cute with it. Stick to same formula

I've mentioned it somewhere before but I think Lewis Tan would be a great Namor. He's already played minor rolls in Marvel properties (Iron Fist, Shatterstar in Deadpool 2). I say let him step up and play opposite T'Challa and eventually his own film.

Nice

Excuse me as a mArvel noob but if black panther gonna be one of the main front men (think Cap or iron man level) I feel like he needs more “power”. I hope they continue to adapt his suit and skills as well as fire power. Especially if the villains continue to come from space. I’m not sure if the comics gave him such power so it might not happen since they stay relatively true to their comics

Personally, I think X-men and fantastic 4 are the next wave of movies in the next 3 phases that need to take the lead. If they do it right, it will be epic. Wolverine. spiderman. Star lord. Rocket. Professor x to name a few all in the same movie lol.

Back
Top Bottom