WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Finally got to watch endgame. It was meh for me lol I liked infinity war wayyy better. Honestly endgame was ruined for me long ago knowing RDJ didn’t renew his contract so I already felt confident how it was gonna end for him.

Nice

Excuse me as a mArvel noob but if black panther gonna be one of the main front men (think Cap or iron man level) I feel like he needs more “power”. I hope they continue to adapt his suit and skills as well as fire power. Especially if the villains continue to come from space. I’m not sure if the comics gave him such power so it might not happen since they stay relatively true to their comics

BP is just as powerful as Scumbag Rogers

Hmm true. But iron man is the main guy they look to for next level stuff like gadgets and running nukes into space. That’s what I mean. I guess captain marvel can be that but she’s too strong and has no chemistry thus far with BP

upload_2019-5-2_22-8-38.jpeg

Hmm true. But iron man is the main guy they look to for next level stuff like gadgets and running nukes into space. That’s what I mean. I guess captain marvel can be that but she’s too strong and has no chemistry thus far with BP

Yeah, ain’t no new Iron Man among them. That’s what’s so hard about him dying. I liked the idea of him living but just retiring. He’d continue to house the Avengers and their upgrade their tech, but would just be off screen until needed.

With more than just a shield

Also WS is SS's level, hence why he should have gotten the shield

But on earth, since I assume Thor and captain marvel will be in space, dr strange and scarlet witch will be there.. also WM, antma, the wasp and professor hulk

And obviously spidey.. and Shuri is good with tech and stark industries will still be around

yeah.... im still not too sure about Shang Chi man :lol:

dude is a kung fu master... like we aint had Ip Man the last few years :lol:
I'm going to have to wait until I see a trailer but I'm super skeptical right now

And I'm usually not instantly skeptical like that about mcu projects either.

I'm going to have to wait until I see a trailer but I'm super skeptical right now

And I'm usually not instantly skeptical like that about mcu projects either.
Yeah it’s just a weird project lol

Ima have to prob do more research on Chang but unless the MCU does something crazy I’m not too excited about the first Asian big screen hero being him lol rather them make Namor Asian and a great villain for BP

Yeah it’s just a weird project lol

Ima have to prob do more research on Chang but unless the MCU does something crazy I’m not too excited about the first Asian big screen hero being him lol rather them make Namor Asian and a great villain for BP

I just hope Feige greenlit Shang Chi because he has some really cool ideas for the character, not because he feels he needs to pander to the asian mcu fan base.

Last edited:
It’s what you got tho. Sorry haha
Dudes acting like there are some A-list Avengers that arent being used instead :lol:

Its needs to be reiterated but aint like ppl were looking forward to Thor, Cap, and Iron Man movies.

I wasn't even thinking the roster would be that big (still gotta hope another Spidey deal is made and wouldnt be surprised if Cheadle may want to stop) but either way I already know Feige got this in the bag.

Just comes down to who is tapped to direct that New Avengers movie.
yeah.... im still not too sure about Shang Chi man :lol:

dude is a kung fu master... like we aint had Ip Man the last few years :lol:
Yeah but Ip Man aint in the Marvel universe fighting undead mystical ninjas and radioactive chinamen.
I just hope Feige greenlit Shang Chi because he has some really cool ideas for the character, not because he feels he needs to pander to the asian mcu fan base.
This is a rather stupid thought to have.

He's making a Shang-Chi movie cuz it'll be dope and is another opportunity to make a billion.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Marvel is keeping Spidey? I remember reading that Sony still loans the rights to Spiderman...or am I making stuff up?

Does anyone know if Marvel is keeping Spidey? I remember reading that Sony still loans the rights to Spiderman...or am I making stuff up?

Marvel negotiated a deal with Sony to use the character, they make the individual peter Parker spiderman movies with Tom holland and can use the character within the universe (like infinity war, end game and civil war.. and homecoming)

So it's predicated on that relationship, as sony owns the character rights

They made a 3 picture (basically a Spidey trilogy) deal where they make the Spidey movies and Sony keeps the profits. Spidey also can cameo/appear in other MCU movies (Civil War, IW, Endgame)

So after the 3rd Spidey movie the contract is up and then its up to Sony if they want to do the same deal again.

spideys deal is 3 marvel movies and 3 solo films

pascal said she wanted to extend that deal and with her leaving, we could only hope those who takes over does so

If thats the case, he's already done 3 Marvel movies and will not be included in a New Avengers movie unless another deal is made.

yah pretty much, he's done with the mcu for the time being and has far from home and to finish up the trilogy

but i cant imagine why sony wouldn't want to extend that deal especially if ffh makes more than hc

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom