WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Nice

Excuse me as a mArvel noob but if black panther gonna be one of the main front men (think Cap or iron man level) I feel like he needs more “power”. I hope they continue to adapt his suit and skills as well as fire power. Especially if the villains continue to come from space. I’m not sure if the comics gave him such power so it might not happen since they stay relatively true to their comics
BP doesn't need to be powerful.

upload_2019-5-2_17-26-3.jpeg

Just gotta bring Hawkeye byke and make Wonder Man :lol:

West Coast avengers :lol: :pimp:

Personally, I think X-men and fantastic 4 are the next wave of movies in the next 3 phases that need to take the lead. If they do it right, it will be epic. Wolverine. spiderman. Star lord. Rocket. Professor x to name a few all in the same movie lol.

House of M would be dope, I'm not sure if it would translate on film well.

Avengers talk about 40:11

Major props to Bun B :lol: :pimp:

It's cool that you could run in to him and chop it up about the future of the MCU :lol:
Y’all keep posting this and not where she gets completely bodied a second later
Same way nobody posting those Thanos gifs of him heating the **** out of Steve and his shield after his mjlonir attack or beating the **** out of Thor.

Guess dudes want to see things a certain way.

dude was the star of 1 of his movies.. and antman ran laps around it
FACTS
Well the truth of it is, is that namor is no ethnicity. He's atlantean. They can cast any race they want for namor and it'd be true to him
No. Namor is half human and half Atlantean. The same template basically they used for Aquaman that they stole for some of his origin

Dad was white.

But yeah they can make him Asian.

Why do you continue to pretend Shang-Chi isnt grtting a movie?
Ehh not really excited at all to see an asian kung fu master on screen...even if it's made by marvel studios. That's a stereotypical role for asians in movies that's been done again and again and again. And again.

Now if an asian is Namor. Well. That's something new lol

Last edited:
I’m curious

Has dormammu ever fought thanos in the comics?
I'm pretty sure thats a no.

Only supernatural character has really interacted with is Memphisto.
Ehh not really excited at all to see an asian kung fu master on screen...even if it's made by marvel studios. That's a stereotypical role for asians in movies that's been done again and again and again. And again.

Now if an asian is Namor. Well. That's something new lol
It doesnt matter that you care to see it.

You keep saying "let the Asians have a hero" as if Shang-Chi doesn't exist.

Ehh the asians have had plenty of heroes like Shang Chi before. I'll still go see it. But ehhh

Sorry if Shang Chi keeps slipping my mind

th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom