WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

F4CF03A9-57B6-4CC3-8814-1E3F5A00AEE4.jpeg

Sheesh

Geez she fire

About to watch again in 4DX :pimp:

How did 2014 Thanos go to 2023?

Bad Nebula took the Pym's particle from good Nebula. Went to the future with the other avengers. But after that how did she bring Thanos' ship and his army? There was no Pym's particles left for him to use :nerd:
There's a specific scene showing one of them handing the Pym particles to Thanos.

Last edited:
it was fun and no lines, froze my face of riding incredicoaster and turned my stomach inside out after the 6th ride at gotg :lol:

i do into a little more details in the DL thread

i was lowkey hoping they'd surprise us with a IM gauntlet sipper though, would have been awesome, have one in each hand

Russo’s said the Ma and Thanos were geniuses and duplicated their own. They were super smart. Not to mention years could have passed before they brought their armies over. It just seemed like 10 mins to us in the present (2023)
It had to be replicated dumb fast because past Nebs used the particles to jump back in present Nebs place with the rest of the team. Space people intelligence runs circles around earth people's intelligence..

That 4DX thing is POPPING

my boy got the ticket and I just wanted to watch it in IMAX, but man this was cool. Its like a damn roller coaster ride.

I saw spiderverse in 4dx and been hooked

I didn’t wanna mess with the 3D imax.. but I’ll check it in imax at some point too

Just waiting for crowds to die down

I have a membership with this boutique resort down here (Bahamas) where I can watch for free and the crowds aren’t absurd because we only have 2 other spots to watch movies

That 4DX thing is POPPING

my boy got the ticket and I just wanted to watch it in IMAX, but man this was cool. Its like a damn roller coaster ride.
It's really like that?

There's a regal on 42nd st with 4dx showings but I've never been tempted because ppl who I know Irl that been has never given me rave reviews.

I might... Give 4dx a try then.

Back
Top Bottom