WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Scenes in thr trailers but not in the movie

Avengers-Endgame-Thor-trailer-scene.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-03-18-at-12.39.49.png

They also removed Pepper from the scene of CM bringing Tony and Nebula to earth.

The slowmo in quantum realm suits also digitally altered fat Thor and Professor Hulk.

I don’t know. They changed plans quick when they got Spider-Man.
All they did was push movies back one slot and fit Spidey in to the narrative.

Keeping in mind they do not outright own Spidey so his presence may be temporary which is why they were so quick to fit him in.

Last edited:
OG secret wars is Basically beyonder teleports all the heroes and villains to battleworld. Duke it out and winner gets whatever they want.

In terms of character development and marvel story progression, I dont think its the way to go. It's better when more heroes and villains are introduced so we have a connection with them. We haven't been introduced to Dr. Doom or beyonder, it'd be dope to see a free for all, but would be much better with more developed characters/understanding of multiverse.

My top 10 got slightly readjusted after Endgame but nevertheless I feel like it captures all the highest points of the MCU

1.) Avengers: Endgame
2.) Black Panther
3.) Spider-Man: Homecoming
4.) Thor: Ragnarok
5.) Captain America: Civil War
6.) Avengers: Age of Ultron
7.) Guardians of the Galaxy 2
8.) Avengers: Infinity War (yep)
9.) Thor: The Dark World
10.) Antman & the Wasp
u really leaving winter soldier outta the top 10
but got trash *** thor 3 and gotg2??? :smh:

The Russos, Markus and McFeely have all stated that they are done for now but will return when it's time for secret wars.

Secret Wars is a saga ending level kind of event so that means marvel is going to have to find directors and writers that can helm the first 20 movies.

Tough shoes to fill. I hope Feige can convince these four to do secret invasion too, and I'd be satisfied.

So secret invasion at the midpoint of this new saga, and a two movie secret wars parter at the very end. I think that's fair to ask of them.

Marvel has a good foundation with Spider-Man, (As)guardians and Black Panther moving forward. I think Doctor Strange still has potential. But they got a problem with Captain Marvel they need to address.

Dr Strange has potential but they need to address a problem with captain marvel?

CM made a billion dollars. I'd say that's a ridiculously good foundation.

Dr Strange has potential but they need to address a problem with captain marvel?

CM made a billion dollars. I'd say that's a ridiculously good foundation.
If you think commercial success is indicative of credibility then you're needed in the DCEU thread. To me, CM was easily the weakest of the bunch.
In part due to Brie Larson. She's terrible; ain't nothing even about that script. Sure it was weak, but upon watching Kong and listening to her interviews, she....Is....just....bland. And i'm starting to suspect her costars share that sentiment. Dunno how else to coin it.

If you think commercial success is indicative of credibility then you're needed in the DCEU thread. To me, CM was easily the weakest of the bunch.
In part due to Brie Larson. She's terrible; ain't nothing even about that script. Sure it was weak, but upon watching Kong and listening to her interviews, she....Is....just....bland. And i'm starting to suspect her costars share that sentiment. Dunno how else to coin it.

Can you elaborate on this?
They indicated this in cast interviews?

The dceu has hardly had commercial success. It's why Zach Snyder is booted, the dceu was announced to be done with - with more of a focus on standalone movies, and they have revamped recent movies to be more like the mcu in tone and much less like the Snyder movies.

Yea. Proof that her costars share your sentiments? Don't just pull conspiracies out of thin air like that.

Transformers movies had commercial success...
Well the transformers franchise has clearly bled goodwill

The last two movies haven't done as hot in the box office even thought the most recent one I felt was pretty good.

And even the last movie to do a billion didn't break 300 domestic so even if it did a billion worldwide it was bleeding fans domestically which is never good.

Didn’t know IW made so much

Bet BPs success was huge for it bc it was likely the catalyst it needed to push very uninterested non-comic movie fans who probably never saw most of the 22 movies to go watch it since BP was such a must see regardless of whether you gave two ****s about superhero’s.

Yea new blood helped IW along. Also the fact that IW took storytelling risks. I remember watching IW for the first time bad how I kept thinking to myself 'I can't believe marvel is really doing this'

Yea the man is clearly making it up lol

Nah, I actually semi-agree with kungfu koala kungfu koala that she comes off bland as CM.
They don't seem to know how to write her character or give her personality.
Maybe it's bc CM is too damn powerful?

PS - I'm a huge fan of Brie's indie work; no one's denying her talent as an actress.
Marvel scooped her up bc of her Oscar win, but they didn't do her any justice as CM (so far).

Back
Top Bottom