WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Evangeline Lilly is severely underused in the mcu

I think in endgame they should've at least given her ten seconds of protecting the van at least

Last edited:
Evangeline Lilly is severely underused in the mcu

I think in endgame they should've at least given her ten seconds of protecting the van at least

Should have been nebula or her instead of captain marvel

Hell probably both like how Hawkeye/BP/spidey did it

I think there’s plenty of time for them to get CM right and Brie Larson is fine as actress I don’t think it’s here. I think it comes down to direction. Let’s remember not a lot of us wanted to see another Thor movie and felt similar about hemsworth and Thor but then they got the right director and saved his character imo. Same can happen with Brie and CM they just gotta find the right director for her

Last edited:
Should have been nebula or her instead of captain marvel

Hell probably both like how Hawkeye/BP/spidey did it
I don't even understand what you're saying. I'm talking about protecting the van when Scott was working on it.

CM was somewhere else in the battlefield or she wasn't even there at all when Scott was working on the van

I think there’s plenty of time for them to get CM right and Brie Larson is fine as actress I don’t think it’s here. I think it comes down to direction. Let’s remember not a lot if wanted to see another Thor movie and felt similar about hemsworth and Thor but then they got the right director and saved his character imo. Same can happen with Brie and CM they just gotta find the right director for her
I agree that because of direction Hemsworth wasn't unleashed until Ragnarok. But prior to that despite Thor's stiff portrayal Hemsworth really didn't face the kind of backlash about his acting that brie has so far. Not even close. It's not so bad on nt as of recently but twitter is still a cesspool of Brie haters lol

I don't even understand what you're saying. I'm talking about protecting the van when Scott was working on it.

CM was somewhere else in the battlefield or she wasn't even there at all when Scott was working on the van

I’m talking about carrying the glove to the van

Shoulda been CM going at thanos so others could get to van, then girl power scene makes more sense

Endgame is gonna be the highest grossing film of all time by the end of this month :sick::sick: Holy ****.....they really did it.

It's kinda funny how endgame is more likely to gross 3b and best Avatar then beat TFA's domestic record. There are a lot of American star wars fans.

If star wars had any kind of foothold in China it'd be game over.

Star Wars isn’t as big globally as Marvel’s heroes. Spider-Man is the biggest superhero in the world, not just North America. Goes to show how far reaching Marvel’s influence is. Superhero films naturally progressed as the marquee blockbusters with Marvel Studios spearheading the way. This was their magnum opus. Incredible. The James Cameron fan boys are raging hard right now. My boy who is a Cameron fanboy and a HUGE DC fan is blowing up my group chat right now with salt :lol:

I don't understand the Cameron love. He puts out like a movie a decade lol (exaggerating of course but that's how it feels like)

I don't understand the Cameron love. He puts out like a movie a decade lol (exaggerating of course but that's how it feels like)

I mean giving us terminator, T2 and aliens

Along with, I guess gotta include, avatar and titanic

Will do that

People forget how big Avatar actually was when it first came out. I thought it was overrated but it was still a very competent and visually stunning film

And Aliens is responsible for so much of our modern pop culture vernacular. Cameron did that

I mean. Terminator...avatar...aliens...titanic

These are not just movies but American history.

I get it. I've watched all those movies too. With the exception of avatar these movies are pretty old. Meaning it was only a matter of time these movies' records are going down. So don't understand the meltdown lame's friend is having about Avatar's record being threatened. Give it ten-fifteen years and some new thing could come along and break endgame's record (if endgame ends up overtaking avatar)

:lol:

31A776F2-0E7A-439F-8AF2-74663E3711E1.jpeg

Big hurt right now

This is what I mean.

I don't get it.

Did your boy really think the record was going to stand forever? If not endgame, something else will beat it. Eventually

Righteously with both Titanic and Avatar reaching its box office because it was released in theaters twice, what Endgame is doing and is poised to do is kind of insane. My boy is a big sci-fi buff so he worships the ground Cameron walks on. You should’ve seen how conflicted he was when Cameron clowned Wonder Woman. He’s a comic nerd all the way though with his allegiance belonging to DC. He claims Disney has kiddie-pooled Marvel films and always finds criticism in every film post A1 but contradicts himself. He’s starting to praise AoU as the best action film in the MCU after I’ve said it for YEARS but this time at an attempt to mention the action Endgame was “lacking”. He’s been having a hard time trying to find things to not like about it though. This box office news is sending him over the edge lol

Back
Top Bottom