WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Screenshot_20190505-233953_Twitter.jpg

I'd say casting actors are the easiest part. And for the most part the mcu is really good at it too.

The hardest part is probably just finding the right director for your project. Feige has been lucky and hit on many good directors but some of them have got to be tired man lol. They need a rest so now it's all about finding replacements.

I think it gets harder. But we’ll see.

For the next wave of Avengers, it's all about chemistry. The Stark/Cap/Thor dynamic was great - Robert Downey Jr.'s performances were a huge part of that so it's gonna be hard replacing his dynamic because he held them all together. Hopefully they keep developing the Spiderman/Dr. Strange relationship since they already know each other from Infinity War and they're both in NY. In fact, I hope Strange has a cameo in FFH.

I don’t know why I noticed it more on my second time but everybody says “it’s gonna be ok” a lot all throughout this movie.

And I focused on “Ben Mendelsohn” when Pete goes back to school at the end and it looked just like any generic old white haired dude with glasses to me.

For the next wave of Avengers, it's all about chemistry. The Stark/Cap/Thor dynamic was great - Robert Downey Jr.'s performances were a huge part of that so it's gonna be hard replacing his dynamic because he held them all together. Hopefully they keep developing the Spiderman/Dr. Strange relationship since they already know each other from Infinity War and they're both in NY. In fact, I hope Strange has a cameo in FFH.

Well we know they're in good hands with holland (hopefully that deal gets renewed) and the (as)guardians of the galaxy.. the you have the BP crew

Be interesting where they take strange, what happens with say hulk and WM.. and how they work CM

Been wondering when Quasar would show up :pimp:

I've been thinking for a while, if Gunn is done with GotG after vol. 3 and so is most of the cast I'd love to see someone else get tapped to direct and revamp the entire roster.

Probably everybody but Rocket and Groot gone. Bill and Quasar would be good additions along with Adam Warlock.

Last edited:
GotG 3 is going to be so lit.

I'm tight that we won't be getting that for a while. Gunn is working on some DC project first and I don't even think he has even started shooting for that.

They were playing it safe and it wasn't until winter soldier came out that the mcu started getting bolder with trying new things

MCU on the whole was a "trying new things" thou.. and I'd say once first avengers hit, they knew they had the juice because the build up of phase 1 paid off

But GOTG vol 1 hittin the way it did (the movie with not well known characters and a talking raccoon and a tree that only said 3 words), in my opinion, really allowed them to explore

WS was like Ragnorak in a sense, to me, they just figured out a way to do one of the lead characters after missing initially

MCU on the whole was a "trying new things" thou.. and I'd say once first avengers hit, they knew they had the juice because the build up of phase 1 paid off

But GOTG vol 1 hittin the way it did (the movie with not well known characters and a talking raccoon and a tree that only said 3 words), in my opinion, really allowed them to explore

WS was like Ragnorak in a sense, to me, they just figured out a way to do one of the lead characters after missing initially

Captain Marvel desperately needs a Winter Soldier or a Ragnarok

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom