WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'm surprised but not too surprised that endgame's 2nd weekend lost out to star wars' second weekend domestically. Star Wars has a very strong foothold in America. It just lacks appeal globally.

Star Wars’ failures in China are pretty funny :lol: . Disney tried pretty hard to get it big over there too.

:lol:

31A776F2-0E7A-439F-8AF2-74663E3711E1.jpeg

Big hurt right now

Dudes really out here in their feelings about movie box office returns?

And doesn't Disney own Avatar? Why are lames on the internet turning this into a competition? Because it's 100% not.

I've never seen titanic. Zero interest

You lowkey sleepin bruh...

Dudes really out here in their feelings about movie box office returns?

Me and him go back and forth on movie box offices all the time even beyond comic book films. We grew up with each other and have always been some odd balls. I just recently lost $100 to him cause I bet that Aquaman wouldn’t gross a billion :smh: he was so happy being the DC fanboy and accumulating so many box office L’s before that win

Comparing naming a character in avatar to the avengers is not that fair. Even if you’ve never seen avengers you’d be able to name at least Spider-Man or Captain america
Forget the comparison to the Avengers.

They couldnt name any Avatar character :lol:

For something apart of American history on par with Terminator, Alien, and Titanic thats pathetic.

Avatar is in no way as iconic or memorable as those other movies. It achieved success solely off of Cameron's name and the style over substance approach of groundbreaking cgi of the time. Thats it.

Star Wars lowkey isnt that good.

Especially this sequel trilogy.

Chinese realize that.

You know damn well Chinese audiences don’t care about quality :lol:.

Transformers and Fast and Furious were the two biggest franchises there until Marvel broke through with them.

You know damn well Chinese audiences don’t care about quality :lol:.

Transformers and Fast and Furious were the two biggest franchises there until Marvel broke through with them.
Chinese on some other ****.

But Transformers is naturally something big over there from a nostalgic pov the same way some of us Americans would be hype for a Gundam movie.

I cant call it with FF though. That **** trash. Thats where the Chinese got a lot in common with Americans who also ate that **** up.

Forget this avatar talk, movie was trash and in the past.

Anyways, after the hype is down for endgame, I gotta say infinity war is kinda the better movie in terms of progression. However story wise it makes sense for infinity war to be better because it’s the ultimate climax, and endgame is the melancholic closure.

I’m afraid a saga will never be this good. But hopefully I’m wrong especially with X-men and f4 not being explored yet.

I’m afraid a saga will never be this good. But hopefully I’m wrong especially with X-men and f4 not being explored yet.

I think the next saga can be even better. It won't be the same but Feige at this point has 11 years under his belt helming the mcu whereas when the mcu started, Marvel studios was learning as they went. They were playing it safe and it wasn't until winter soldier came out that the mcu started getting bolder with trying new things.

Now the mcu knows they got the juice so marvel studios is even more emboldened with giving us new things as they go along.

I think what I like about the mcu fan base is that they seem to be open minded as a whole. If they were a close minded audience it would be really hard for the studio to make radical choices and to keep pushing boundaries.

Last edited:
Stormbreaker will eventually end up with Beta. So this makes sense now that Thor will most likely be in GOTG vol. 3.

Casting will be Feige’s/Marvel Studios’ biggest obstacle.
I'd say casting actors are the easiest part. And for the most part the mcu is really good at it too.

The hardest part is probably just finding the right director for your project. Feige has been lucky and hit on many good directors but some of them have got to be tired man lol. They need a rest so now it's all about finding replacements.

Back
Top Bottom