WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1a8k4yizonv21.jpg

Wonder what taking that soul stone back was like

this slander is crazy ! I literally rank bp on the mcu top ten higher than you! You're the one who doesn't want Riri Williams! I want her in the mcu!

-_-

Never said I didn’t want riri

I corrected you regarding the new Ironman.. or I should say ironwoman

Riri is ironheart and does her own thing, inspired by

MJ finding out is just Mysterio's illusion right
I am going out on a limb and saying the whole multiverse is an illusion. Who is smart enough to call him on it, Peter isn't yet and Hulk doesn't understand the science yet. Only person who might have an idea is Suri.

My bet...

Something along the lines of him being a complete failure in his reality...Comes to main timeline earth and sets up these disasters to save the world and be viewed as a hero ~ the new Iron Man...Peter figures it out then he becomes full on villain from there...
Someone say Booster Gold from DC. Very similar except he steals everyday technology from centuries in the future then comes back to normal time and uses it like he is a superhero, when he is really just a screw up.
Touché :lol: but I’d like to think fury and hill are smarter than a normal con man
Can't be smart on something you don't know yet. The Avengers just figured out the technology now two people with high intellect are suppose to comprehend what one big brain created. I'm sure down they line they will but to soon for them to be experts on it.
Fury deserves all the Ls in the world if he managed to get fooled by a con man
You got to cut the guy some slack if true, dude is literally the best magician ever. Hell Mysterio fooled Wolverine to you know.

People don’t realize how stupid of a character Thanos is in the comics. They turned him into the GOAT
Define stupid, guy has very straightforward goals for power. He is a genuis, only stupid gesture is probably trying to appease Mistress Death.
I get it, he introduced him into the world, the passing of the torch to its rightful poster child, Tony’s death just couldn’t be a “thing” in the last 20 mins of Endgame but it’s seeming like it’s diluting Spider-Man’s character arc. I trust Feige though. He is a HUGE Spider-Man fan and knows the ins and outs of what makes the character special.
I to have issues with the current Spiderman, I think they need to age him up fast. I am not getting the smart genius Peter Parker yet, and if he is trying to take the place of Iron Man he has a LOT of growth. I don't know when they plan on smartening him up but it needs to happen sooner than later.

Man must be in the minority but have zero interest in seeing this Spiderman movie. I hate how clumsy they make him.

as much as i try to like the iron spider suit i just can’t

the comic one blows this away

he looks like a balloon animal

So while aliens were coming from space and destroying nyc dr strange was performing surgery? :lol:

Yea they should’ve made changed that part to something more believable
Uh why guy is just a normal human being either run for cover or continue his doctor oath. He was only a doctor at that point in time you know, not the Sorcerer Supreme.

Also you know she was generalizing she doesn't know what he is doing at that exact moment..Only that Bruce is 5 years for the Doctor Strange he is looking for. Either you aren't grasping the movie or trolling.
You missed my point. I’m saying if aliens are attacking nyc destroying 100+ buildings, causing power outages, killing people, etc, then hospitals would most likely be closed and surgeries postponed. Most likely even an evacuation. The only exception is if strange was already in a surgery before the aliens attacked.
Dude you can't be this dense, plenty of doctors have continued performing under pressure and outside influences. Hurricane Katrina, earthquakes, tornados. It isn't ideal also I don't think the aliens sent their itinerary ahead to NYC for everyone to plan their day.
hospitals close during emergencies? what tf is the emergency room for then?
Dude must not have seen ANY Roland Emmerich movie Day After Tomorrow, 2012, Independence Day.

Uh why guy is just a normal human being either run for cover or continue his doctor oath. He was only a doctor at that point in time you know, not the Sorcerer Supreme.

Also you know she was generalizing she doesn't know what he is doing at that exact moment..Only that Bruce is 5 years for the Doctor Strange he is looking for. Either you aren't grasping the movie or trolling.

Dude you can't be this dense, plenty of doctors have continued performing under pressure and outside influences. Hurricane Katrina, earthquakes, tornados. It isn't ideal also I don't think the aliens sent their itinerary ahead to NYC for everyone to plan their day.

Dude must not have seen ANY Roland Emmerich movie Day After Tomorrow, 2012, Independence Day.

Dr strange, one of the most selfish arrogant doctors putting his own life for a patient? I don’t think so.

Just had my first Dolby experience and god damn I’m doing Dolby all the way from here on out.

I’m not here to bring up a Tony vs Cap discussion, but do you believe it was selfish for Cap to go back in time and stay and create an alternative-verse? Or was it well deserved ? I feel it was very selfish, but he was a man out of his time, and you can’t blame him for wanting to go back. But they’re in an alternative universe now. I guess it is appropriate to bring in the multiverse now.

A part of me wants to believe cap still has some pym particles and his quantum gps. He can still restore their reality.

Just had my first Dolby experience and god damn I’m doing Dolby all the way from here on out.

I’m not here to bring up a Tony vs Cap discussion, but do you believe it was selfish for Cap to go back in time and stay and create an alternative-verse? Or was it well deserved ? I feel it was very selfish, but he was a man out of his time, and you can’t blame him for wanting to go back. But they’re in an alternative universe now. I guess it is appropriate to bring in the multiverse now.

A part of me wants to believe cap still has some pym particles and his quantum gps. He can still restore their reality.
Cap is allowed to retire. I'm sure the alternate reality he created is a bona fide utopia. Probably curb stomped hydra before they took over shield. Prevented Thanos from getting the stones by being in the right place. Stopped Tony from making Ultron. All that jazz.

Back
Top Bottom