WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Oh okay youre talking about the mind stone being destroyed not Thanos reversed time.

Well technically, Thanos was there to witness it and he had the time stone to reverse it. In a sense he kept an alt timeline from forming by undoing the mind stone's destruction.
The combination of the destruction of mind stone and the reversal of the act. I'm guessing if there's no alternate timeline the reversal of time and time travel would have to work differently. You can undo things with the time stone but not trough time travel aka quantum realm.

97D0FFE8-0700-4288-B2E2-F009427F28EF.jpeg

Glad I swooped these up.

Details are wild.

The mcu's version of spidey and bp don't seem genius level.
No very disappointing that they chose those two things for creative liberty. If Spider-Man isn't genius level then that will really hamper his future as Spider-Man. Means he can't create any of his own gadgets or be a detective.
Banner isn't that smart outside of his own wheelhouse, and Morgan is way to young to be useful.
It's good to have tiers of intelligence. It'd be boring if they all same tier.

I'm expecting Reed Richards and Riri to be top tier when they're introduced

Peter will prosper just fine as just an above average intelligent teen and BP being genius level would make Shuri redundant.
Riri more than likely won't be in the MCU ANY time soon.

Aside from the webbing (I think..), what intellectual feats has MCU Spidey shown? If anything, doesn't he rely on his boy Ned?

was 2012 captain american stronger than current cap or was current cap just holding back?
Current Cap was the same as Current Thor, dudes were out of practice. Skills weren't sharp.
Was there an alternate timeline created when Thanos reversed time to get visions infinity stone? Multiverse gonna be crazy :nerd:
Nope beause he rewound time, same as Doctor Strange when he "fought" Dormomu.

Yea I have the IronMan pair. The box is dope but the models they used were atrocious

C2E81A43-BDBE-4116-BDCD-CECE384078F8.jpeg
jealous bro. I'm recovering from acl reconstruction so bball shoes is the last thing on my mind :lol:.. But imma hunt all of em down like thanos with the stones once i start getting back on the court

Adidas is known for that BS. They did the same thing to dragon ball collab. Used the most trash models. I only bought the gokus tho.

jealous bro. I'm recovering from acl reconstruction so bball shoes is the last thing on my mind :lol:.. But imma hunt them all of em down like thanos with the stones once i start getting back on the court

Adidas is known for that BS. They did the same thing to dragon ball collab. Used the most trash models. I only bought the gokus tho.
These are still on footlocker for retail. The CM/Thanos pair sold out instantly. I’m most likely keeping these on ice too but I’m hoping for another restock on the CM pair

No very disappointing that they chose those two things for creative liberty. If Spider-Man isn't genius level then that will really hamper his future as Spider-Man. Means he can't create any of his own gadgets or be a detective.

Banner isn't that smart outside of his own wheelhouse, and Morgan is way to young to be useful.

Riri more than likely won't be in the MCU ANY time soon.

Banner and Stark are widely known as two of the top geniuses in Marvel and supposedly Amadeus Cho is the “8th smartest person in the world” as a teenager. However with engineering/inventing things I’m guessing we’ll be seeing trips to Wakanda or Oakland in future films.

The thanos adidas available on flight club for 250 which is amazing because I bought my captain marvel adidas on the same site for 400...

Thanos adidas are available in sizes 8-12 fyi

I never use ebay lol thats just my philosophy

I hear too many horror stories about ebay. At least I know what I'm dealing with at flight club

No way fakes would have been made of these, no one knew they were dropping until they dropped.

Also, stock x has the capt marvel for much lower.

4DE5DB60-2D01-4E31-AC23-E4E5BABBE82A.png

Back
Top Bottom