WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

81siAJOKfJL._SL1500_.jpg

61XSTr535IL._SL1100_.jpg

717EdIhqiGL._SL1100_.jpg

710P-GpYMzL._SL1200_.jpg

Much more affordable and has removable stones that also light up and make the sounds like when Thanos gathered each stone. Only $26. Get one while you can brethren.

Amazon product ASIN B07QFDTMF8
Removable stones got me

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/sony-chief-threw-sandwich-at-kevin-feige-spider-man
i dont know man this story doesn't sound like there is too much love on Sonys part. :D
Thankfully Pascal is almost out of the company.
I dont get ppl happy about Pascal leaving. Shes the one that made the Spidey deal possible.

The ppl that pushed her out weren't a fan of her and pretty much talk like they'll do their own thing when it comes to any decisions she's made.

Outside of the leaked Sony emails with all the dumb ideas I dont get the hate

No. He just reversed time in a localized spot.

If that created an alt timeline then Dr. Strange created dozens of alt timelines when he faced Dormammu.
The ancient one mentioned something about the infinity stones creating the alternate timelines when she was talking to Banner. Seems like there should be a timeline where the mindstone was destroyed.

The ancient one mentioned something about the infinity stones creating the alternate timelines when she was talking to Banner. Seems like there should be a timeline where the mindstone was destroyed.

If that's the case, that timeline version of Thanos definitely got clapped considering the Snap was the only thing that saved him.

Oh okay youre talking about the mind stone being destroyed not Thanos reversing time.

Well technically, Thanos was there to witness it and he had the time stone to reverse it. In a sense he kept an alt timeline from forming by undoing the mind stone's destruction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom