WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Do you wanna live in a world where James I'm the king of the world Cameron has the top 3 highest grossing movies of all time?!?

Klay Thompson reportedly walked out of 'Avengers: Endgame' after two hours

Ethan Strauss of The Athletic reported on Tuesday that Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors recently saw the movie at a screening, but was not enthused. In fact, according to Strauss, he walked out of the movie after two hours.

Thompson conserves his energy for what he loves, and he’s always been impatient with any less than favored activity. There was amusement in Warriors land when, with an hour left in the film, Klay just got up and left a screening of “Avengers: Endgame.” The plot didn’t interest him, not enough to demand that much time and attention.

With an hour left and multiple storylines still unresolved, Thompson just left!

The question is, was dude a fan of MCU and caught up or nah? I imagine it's like having your friend sit through the series finale of Game of Thrones not having watched any episodes prior.

The question is, was dude a fan of MCU and caught up or nah? I imagine it's like having your friend sit through the series finale of Game of Thrones not having watched any episodes prior.
Sounds like he wasn't a fan and was just watching cuz everyone else was doing it.

Ethan Strauss of The Athletic reported on Tuesday that Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors recently saw the movie at a screening, but was not enthused. In fact, according to Strauss, he walked out of the movie after two hours.

Thompson conserves his energy for what he loves, and he’s always been impatient with any less than favored activity. There was amusement in Warriors land when, with an hour left in the film, Klay just got up and left a screening of “Avengers: Endgame.” The plot didn’t interest him, not enough to demand that much time and attention.

Don’t want him on the lakers anymore. Stay in Oakland you heathen!

Screenshot_20190508-124850_Chrome.jpg
Disney's stock actually dropped 4 percent in recent weeks. Would you believe that? Wow

I would believe it more if you linked me to the actual article so i can actually read it...

I feel attacked!

lol not surprised.

I **** with the squad heavily, but he better sit down and SHUT UP!

Back
Top Bottom