WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_pr6t08hBki1rrkahjo2_540.gif
Looks like they might need to tighten up that Banner/Hulk head CGI before video release. I don't recall it being that bad in the theater.
Klay Thompson reportedly walked out of 'Avengers: Endgame' after two hours

Ethan Strauss of The Athletic reported on Tuesday that Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors recently saw the movie at a screening, but was not enthused. In fact, according to Strauss, he walked out of the movie after two hours.
Dude just looks super boring all the time. Judging by how he has been this series his time might have been better spent getting some shots up.

Really though man, you know what you are getting with a Marvel movie real dumb if this really happened. That's like going to a GS game and walking out the arena because they are shooting a ton of 3's.

Spoiling their own movie now..

Just ruining some of the feels with that trailer. I know for those who haven't watched it yet F them. However some of the surprise animated is different from hearing someone tell you.

1080p endgame is on the Internet smh
dm :nerd: lmao
MCU is Earth-19999. It’s already part of the Multi-verse. Which means at some point it was destroyed entirely and reconstructed by 616 Reed Richards.
i never knew MCU was officially given a number already
i thought they were gonna do their own thing and just have their own numbered universes under te MCU umbrella
with main MCU timeline being MCU-616 or something

End Game on Disney+ on 12/11 per @DisneyStudios. Iger stated the future Marvel films will be announced this summer.

To be fair,, is Endgame in you guys Top 5?

I have Guardians 1, first Avengers, Winter Soldier, Iron Man, and Infinity War

To be fair,, is Endgame in you guys Top 5?

I have Guardians 1, first Avengers, Winter Soldier, Iron Man, and Infinity War
1) IW
2) first avengers
3) End game
4) WS
5) CW

The hype I felt before end game probably made the movie seem worse then it was. But man IW. I just cannot get enough of. Still watch it every other day

I'm surprised you have Endgame that high up. Like I said, good movie but not in a hurry to watch it again. But then again that's the case for me when it comes to conclusion movies like Return of the Jedi and Return of the King. Would rather rewatch Empire and Two Towers

i have one of those co-workers that thought endgame was "meh"
then again, he hates on BP as well

it's funny, he never has anything good to say about Marvel films but continues to watch them at the theatres
Some ppl watch just so they are not excluded from the conversation

Where y'all getting all these numbers from ??

199999, 616, 305, 212....
I'm not sure where it originated but 19999 has been accepted as a while among fans as the official designation of the mcu. But per the trailer the mcu is going to be 616 which is the same designation of the main universe in the comic verse

for me endgame is in the discussion but i go with infinity war, winter soldier, guardians 1, civil war above it.
but it was endgame that got me emotional. maybe, it was the realization that it was the end for some of the characters and the conclusion to a decade worth of entertainment

Wanna know why endgame is easily the GOAT, they make you give a sh about hawkeye and his family

When that phone starts to ring and you see it's his wife > Rachel and half of Harvey's death

Where y'all getting all these numbers from ??

199999, 616, 305, 212....

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/a-guide-to-the-many-marvel-multiverses

Wanted to find an official marvel article on it. It’s been around for awhile, the designations and etc but an official explanation helps. Conveniently this article is from yesterday :lol: I guess they foresaw the issues after the trailer dropped

Article doesn’t mention the MCU though :nerd: but I’ve seen it referred to as Earth-19999

Edit: apparently it was given the designation officially in one of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe books

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom