WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I still have an understanding of what kids are bullies and what kids are not. And I am telling you from personal experience that kids that look and behave like Flash are the kids who get bullied, not the other way around. Maybe its different in other parts of the country?
You're 100% right about bullies and who get bullied in NYC and most of America.

Especially since we're talking about public schools and not private schools kr academies.

F0118A51-0A98-425E-A090-48D6997DB438.jpeg
37B80DE0-D9E8-402E-82CE-11019BB247D4.jpeg

Flourish brethren
These are terrible, small and low res. These can't be the same ones you have up on your monitor.

Generals command their troops. They dont lead the charge.

So much trash and the actors deluding themselves about a mediocre 20 years of movies.
Word.
I mean much respect to some handful of great acts in there, but we need a clean slate; get rid of every single one of these guys. Pick some new faces, fresh from the ground up.

Word.
I mean much respect to some handful of great acts in there, but we need a clean slate; get rid of every single one of these guys. Pick some new faces, fresh from the ground up.
Top of the list for me is get a new Logan. I am so tired of hearing Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, F that. I am done with him.

I'm more excited at possibly seeing Ironheart, nova, Ms Marvel, captain marvel sequels, Doom, FF movies, silver surfer, GotG vol 3, than xmen right now

My bet? X-Men will be saved for when the MCU franchise starts to slip and/or a fair amount of time has passed following the end of the Fox-verse this year...

I see FF, Surfer, Doom all being brought in soon though...

My bet? X-Men will be saved for when the MCU franchise starts to slip and/or a fair amount of time has passed following the end of the Fox-verse this year...

I see FF, Surfer, Doom all being brought in soon though...

very good possibility.

when their films start hitting rotten scores of 59% and below...

I'm more excited at possibly seeing Ironheart, nova, Ms Marvel, captain marvel sequels, Doom, FF movies, silver surfer, GotG vol 3, than xmen right now
I am looking forward to Nova because it expands the MCU universe, no telling who he might bump into while flying around. Also I am pulling for Ms. Marvel, I would like Kamala Khan to further push diversity in the MCU universe. I don't want a pandering attempt at it, I want her to really belong on the team.

Wow I was really posting in the DC thread thinking it was the mcu thread lmao
Endgame destroying records, we good.
David Hemmings - Blow Up (1966) free.gif

Meanwhile them dudes about to be on suicide watch with Patterman leading the new charge. Dude has so much work to do, script will probably be trash. Dude has to hit the gym with Thor's trainer like 24/7. The way he looking now Harley Quinn ain't worried about him. Poison Ivy going to be like shut your ***** *** up Batman.
giphy (1).gif

What a time to be a Marvel fan.

Endgame destroying records, we good.
David Hemmings - Blow Up (1966) free.gif

Meanwhile them dudes about to be on suicide watch with Patterman leading the new charge. Dude has so much work to do, script will probably be trash. Dude has to hit the gym with Thor's trainer like 24/7. The way he looking now Harley Quinn ain't worried about him. Poison Ivy going to be like shut your ***** *** up Batman.
giphy (1).gif

What a time to be a Marvel fan.

I know he's been in other movies but i always think of his twilight gig.. Dude looked like he has anxiety issues when acting smh

Back
Top Bottom