WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Endgame destroying records, we good.
David Hemmings - Blow Up (1966) free.gif

Meanwhile them dudes about to be on suicide watch with Patterman leading the new charge. Dude has so much work to do, script will probably be trash. Dude has to hit the gym with Thor's trainer like 24/7. The way he looking now Harley Quinn ain't worried about him. Poison Ivy going to be like shut your ***** *** up Batman.
giphy (1).gif

What a time to be a Marvel fan.

i wanna know what the casting directors are smoking to get patterson of ALL people to play batman, what is this supposed to be? batman 6 months after the gotham show on fox ended? dude built like a chess champion. who he supposed to fold up in a 1 on 1 fight?

after watching EG for the umpteenth time, Bucky knew what Steve was gonna do at the end right? "I'm gonna miss you bud..." and the looks/camera work and Steve giving the shield to Sam instead.

Haven't kept up for awhile, any official stance on this?

Wesley Snipes Doesn’t Get Enough Credit For Saving Marvel

Without Blade there would of been no Spiderman, no Ironman, no Avengers, no Black Panther. Marvel were on the verge of bankruptcy until Snipes came in and gave them a hit movie to build from. It’s mighty funny how quick they were to ditch him as soon as they started becoming successful.

Sad that xmen hasn't had justice for how big part of the MCU they are. So much potential, never reached..

i wanna know what the casting directors are smoking to get patterson of ALL people to play batman, what is this supposed to be? batman 6 months after the gotham show on fox ended? dude built like a chess champion. who he supposed to fold up in a 1 on 1 fight?

Good thing actors tend to bulk up or slim down as roles require

Meanwhile them dudes about to be on suicide watch with Patterman leading the new charge. Dude has so much work to do, script will probably be trash. Dude has to hit the gym with Thor's trainer like 24/7. The way he looking now Harley Quinn ain't worried about him. Poison Ivy going to be like shut your ***** *** up Batman.
giphy (1).gif

DC fans are about to start saying twilight is much better with the 5 hours directors cut :rofl:

giphy (1).gif

That’s what everyone was saying about Christian bale and heath ledger before the dark knight trilogy

Robert part is weird choice to me too but he’s the lead role in a new Chris Nolan movie, so I’m not making assumptions

That’s what everyone was saying about Christian bale and heath ledger before the dark knight trilogy

Robert part is weird choice to me too but he’s the lead role in a new Chris Nolan movie, so I’m not making assumptions
I don't know Roberts full background but I think Bale had quite a few hits under his belt before Batman right.

In no way am I defending the new Batman, but I've never seen any Twilight movies. The only movie I've seen him in is Good Time, dude can act. Plus Afleck set the bar pretty damn low already. The night is darkest just before the dawn.

Back
Top Bottom