WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

MAGA Cap here looking like a straight-up sleepercell.
#hailHydra
60127447_10156242716497344_2593874107472805888_o.jpg

60853980_10156242716522344_5482037110619766784_n.jpg

Spidey ALWAYS takes his mask off at first instant lol
i mean they do it with all of them.. even cap.. that's why i was kinda surprised they didnt have it busted up and have him just take it off in this part (like when he was picking himself off the ground.. before strapping up):

giphy.gif

i mean they do it with all of them.. even cap.. that's why i was kinda surprised they didnt have it busted up and have him just take it off in this part (like when he was picking himself off the ground.. before strapping up):

giphy.gif
I didnt see much of an issue with it. Now that you mention it, everyone who had a mask/helmet removed it at least once

IM, Pepper, BP, Antman, Wasp, Spidey, WM, StarLord

I didnt see much of an issue with it. Now that you mention it, everyone who had a mask/helmet removed it at least once

IM, Pepper, BP, Antman, Wasp, Spidey, WM, StarLord

I don’t see it as an issue

I mean I didn’t get why they kept it with the character’s uniform on the whole given how other characters were rolling around

Was just surprised since they do it in other movies

Hell a bit of an error was, in the 1st avengers it gets ripped off him and that version has it on in the cap vs cap battle

Been reading Quasar's solo run. I like it and I like the character of Wendell Vaughn. There's a lot Marvel/Gunn can do with this guy starting with GOTG3.

For one he's an Earth/space transplant like Quill and Danvers. If Gunn is going to introduce him in GOTG3 like he hinted he should maybe act as kind of a foil or rival to Quill. Someone who's equally as obsessed with pop culture and movies and stuff but with more up to date knowledge given he's spent more of his life on Earth.

You get a nice little contrast. Modern music mashed with Quill's old school tunes. Maybe Quasar wears Beats or Airpods in contrast to Quill's Walkman/Zune LOL

His possession of the Quantum Bands can make him "cooler" than Quill in-story and there can be a jealously angle or something. They kind of already have this going with Thor but he might not be in the movie.

Then it turns out that really they're both kind of losers/weirdos from Earth who went into space and became renowned, and they realize they're not so different and team up to fight Adam Warlock or something.

Again this specific idea only really works if Thor isn't in the movie because Quill doesn't need two "rivals"

You’re an adult, you wouldn’t see them that way.

I still have an understanding of what kids are bullies and what kids are not. And I am telling you from personal experience that kids that look and behave like Flash are the kids who get bullied, not the other way around. Maybe its different in other parts of the country?

Back
Top Bottom