WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

See, I always figured if I had Spider-Man powers, I’d be the best NFL reciever/running back of all time.

Of course you’d have to let them tackle you every once in awhile... but with the spidey sense you’d dodge everything and catch every ball. Not to mention never fumble.
Captain America would be a dog too, until they test his piss and suspend him for PED's

Yeah I was upset about him blasting his identity in time square too lol
But really good credit scene

Also need to know wth fury is doing

real talk..............
they never gonna top endgame
:smh:

It is the GOAT.. a lot of work went into delivering that film

I can already see how just from this movie they’re building to bigger things and what can be delivered with other properties within the mcu

I think the Peter tingle wasn’t working because he just wasn’t himself. Big reach but that’s what I think.

Great point made in this vid regarding peter’s spidey sense acting up and what happened at the end of infinity war (starts at 6:09)

Scumbag Beck probably got the biggest win exposing Peter like that especially after dying.

I mean....I understood it as his Spider sense was never off. The villains in the first part of the movie weren't real, so there was no threat to sense.

I mean, right?
What villains? The elementals? No not a threat but the damage the drones and projectors caused were all real. That tower Peter tried to keep from falling weren't an illusion :lol:

Given Peter spent the majority of that time with Skrulls and a scheming Beck his spider sense should've been like a fire alarm.
- The made Peter a puppy dog again. MJ should be chasing him.
What Spider-Man stories you've been reading? :lol:

- We’ve had 7 live action Spidey films and the villain has learned his secret identity in every single one of them. Ugh.
Oh wow. This just blew my mind. That's pretty lame and they need to stop doing that. **** even Sandman and Venom figured it out :smh:

When I think about it only a few Superman movies have really kept the whole secret of thing intact.
other than tfa and tws
homecoming and ffh is the best 1-2 films
in the mcu so far
TFA was trash. You're bugging.
The movie is good but not great at all. I wouldn't rate this movie better than iron Man 2.
WOW.

The hottakes in here are crazy.

Marvel lost out on two oscar actors in gyllenhaal and norton. Jake is too special though man. They goofed.
How did Marvel lose Jake when they just got him as a villain?

Nothing like losing Norton.

While both are great actors neither have won an Oscar either and Jake only got nominated once for Brokeback.

Plenty other Oscar caliber actors out there. Not that its necessary.

It’s a reflection of the modern setting the MCU has built for these characters. Gee wilikers Peter Parker would have the hardest time guarding his identity in a world with smart phones and drones. It’s the genius of Homecoming and especially Far From Home. Everything around him is prepped for modern times and he’s not :lol: with that said I think his identity becomes secret again however I don’t really know how they’ll fix this. So much fun with which ever direction they take

It’s a reflection of the modern setting the MCU has built for these characters. Gee wilikers Peter Parker would have the hardest time guarding his identity in a world with smart phones and drones. It’s the genius of Homecoming and especially Far From Home. Everything around him is prepped for modern times and he’s not :lol: with that said I think his identity becomes secret again however I don’t really know how they’ll fix this. So much fun with which ever direction they take
The fact him and Mysterio had their masks off numerous times is so crazy to me. Especially Peter.

Which is why it was comical when Sam said, you might as well take your mask off, everybody in here has already seen you without it anyways

Back
Top Bottom