WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Got back from FFH!

Was good but I think Endgame has spoiled me when it comes to these movies.

Post Credit scene was bonkers!

I’m jus curious where are they gonna take this universe at now
This Spiderman is our next gen Ironman.
He is going to lead the next phases and will be a cemterpiece along with the Guardians and Black Panther imo.

cool i just saw the movie on earlier and was wondering the reaction to that movie

however @goldmember it doesnt seem like ppl were cringing as much as outright angry about it but if you say only cringe then fine

This Spiderman is our next gen Ironman.
He is going to lead the next phases and will be a cemterpiece along with the Guardians and Black Panther imo.
I doubt this a lot.

All Far From Home did was emphasize that Spidey is a kid. He may be involved simply cuz it's part of the deal fir him to be in the MCU so why not use him but he's not gonna be standing shoulder to shoulder making decisions with BP, Strange, and CM.

Before his in was Tony directly couching for him so it made sense and wasn't questioned. When they eventually form the New Avengers it'll be interesting how they reconcile having a child on the team. I can see any of the 3 I mentioned being like nah kid fall back.

Maybe if Fury is actually back on earth and forms the new Avengers it isn't questioned or if the team is just large as **** and includes WS, WM, Captain Falcon, SW, And-Man & the Wasp, etc. along with the expected bigger names.

Kraven and Chameleon book it for the next movie.

Hell chameleon already was in far from home. Even more reason I see him in the next one.

Manhunt for Spider-Man with Kraven coming to New York to hunt him for the next movie?

If there's any doubt at all that marvel studios is king.. Well, marvel is about to release three billion dollar movies within months of each other

I was skeptical about how they were gonna upgrade some two bit special effects bootleg magician, but damn of course they proved me wrong. 2019 mysterio got the whole vfx team and writers and drones behind him, complete with the vfx suit lol.

FFH really emphasized that even though he’s been to space Peter is a teenager and has teenager troubles. Really felt bad for him being 16 and missing out on having fun and being a kid. Disappointed they didn’t bring out the uncle Ben line, would’ve worked in multiple points during the movie.

Dr. Strange erases everyone’s memory of his secret identity

Dailybugle.net lol bringing it to the present time

Happy is a sloppy mess what does aunt may see in him :smh:

Mysterio vfx were crazy, got me spinning in Dolby lol. Awesome visually.

The thing that surprised me is how ok she is with Peter risking his life as spiderman. May even packed his suit for him :lol:

32AA61FA-0521-4204-97FC-65A29B01403F.jpeg

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom