WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

with that said I think his identity becomes secret again however I don’t really know how they’ll fix this. So much fun with which ever direction they take

EYNTKA-Men-In-Black-International_960x540.jpg

There’s no way Mysterio is dead. Idc what they said.
Oh he’s alive and we can bet on a S6 coming. They have 3 of the characters locked in. They just need doc octopus to come in and introduce a kingpin. I’m sure marvel will do all that easily.

Like thanos, mysterio in the coming is such a stupid character yet they made it work. Same can be said for vulture. Marvel killing it

It’s a reflection of the modern setting the MCU has built for these characters. Gee wilikers Peter Parker would have the hardest time guarding his identity in a world with smart phones and drones. It’s the genius of Homecoming and especially Far From Home. Everything around him is prepped for modern times and he’s not :lol: with that said I think his identity becomes secret again however I don’t really know how they’ll fix this. So much fun with which ever direction they take
We're finally getting the men in black crossover we deserve. People never give them love as marvel characters. They're a subsidiary. That's fam. Tessa bae gonna neurolize the city from the top of the empire State building.

Those Mysterio illusion scenes were some of my favorite MCU scenes of all time. They did that very very well. It didn't look cheap and they did a great job of keeping that comic book feel.

Watching this movie made me wanna go home and play the PS4 game. I gotta download that DLC :lol:

Got back from FFH!

Was good but I think Endgame has spoiled me when it comes to these movies.

Post Credit scene was bonkers!

I’m jus curious where are they gonna take this universe at now

ironman 3 was on earlier

wasnt it kinda the same as the woman power scene in EG how she basically was the heroine at the end?

Plenty ppl complained about Pepper getting powers and defeating Killian.

A lot of dudes hate women, especially Pepper.

All a part of the hate for IM3.

Back
Top Bottom